September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Black Panther cosplay by CutiePieSensei

Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

Comment

• Wakanda Forever.

Comment

• Having trouble finding the article, but apparently Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) convinced Marvel not to make the Wakandans talk with British accents for the Black Panther film.

Thank fucking Christ.

Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Fan art of Stan Lee that I saw on Reddit (large image)

Comment

• Yo.

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• That's the most boring superhero movie trailer I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                          Yo.

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer
                          + YouTube Video

if true

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Green Goblin vs Spider-Man (Dell'Otto)

Comment

• Michael Giacchino To Return For ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’

Michael Giacchino is set to return as the composer of Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: Far From Home. The film is directed by Jon Watts who helmed the previous installment in the series and stars Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Marisa Tomei, Jake Gyllenhaal, Cobie Smulders, Samuel L. Jackson, Jacob Batalon, Tony Revolori, Hemky Madera, Numan Acar and J.B. Smoove. Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers (The Lego Batman Movie, Ant-Man and the Wasp) wrote the screenplay. Kevin Feige (Avengers, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy) and Amy Pascal (Venom, The Post) are producing the project. Giacchino has previously scored last year’s Spider-Man: Homecoming and also composed the music for the Marvel Studios Fanfare and the score for the studios’ Doctor Strange. Spider-Man: Far From Home will be released on July 5, 2019 by Sony Pictures.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2018/10...far-from-home/

I'm very happy with this news.

Comment

• On a whim, I picked up Champions #25 to see what the whole "Weirdworld fantasy adventure" story would be like. Even though I don't really care about the characters (and find it deeply annoying that Marvel is soliciting the trade for these issues at the same time as the third story issue's solicit), I got a laugh out of seeing everyone transposed into alternate identities, some of them waging a guerrilla war against an oppressive power.

It kind of sucks that this fantasy tale won't be any more than a few issues, because seeing a motley crew overthrow a tyrant and liberate those underneath him would make for a good series (honestly, I could see this recasting of the gang as a six-issue run that explores the culture and struggles, the highs and lows, of a new world, as a new What If? run maybe. But that'll never happen).

Comment

Working...
                                X