Green Lantern Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern Game Discussion Thread

Hey folks, I know there was news a while ago about a GL movie videogame tie in, but I haven't heard anything for a while now. Anyone heard any news about GL videogames? (excluding new Batman Brave and the Bold game)

We wont hear more about it until we get closer to the film's release. Take a look at Iron Man 2, and the like.

Just be patient, young grasshopper.

Comment

I suppose you're right Nite Owl, I have much to learn of the ways.....

Comment

Too bad movie based videogames are sooooo bad! GL one will be total crap, unless they decide to go for a separate way like they did with Arkham Asylum: It had some heavy inspiration from Batman Begins (Music theme, some action sequences) but being a separate project they could dedicate it a little more time and the results were great

Comment

I wouldn't anticipate a good GL Movie game tie-in. The development company behind the project has made hits, such as: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra -- The Game, Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Both of which are highly under performing titles. Still, sometimes all it takes is one great piece of work to be a Dev's swan song.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Has there ever been a good movie to video game to adaptation? Spiderman was decent and Superman Returns was a piece of crap.

Comment

Yeah, movie tie in games haven't been good. Iron Man was vomit inducing. It'd be great to have a game based off the comics continuity. I know WB just bought a game studio in Quebec (I think), to focus on DC game development. Haven't heard anything else about it though.

Comment

Spiderman 2 was a good game.

Batman (1989) on the NES was a very solid game as well. Still one of the hardest I've ever played.

Comment

WOLVERINE ORIGINS
                  The game was better than the movie!
                  The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                  Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELCMISHRA View Post
                    WOLVERINE ORIGINS
                    The game was better than the movie!
                    Always wanted to play that game. It was from the developer of one of my favorite games ever Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Comment

The game will never live up to our hopes. I mean, constructs alone will piss people off.

There either won't be enough, they won't be the right ones or they'll be ridiculously hard to set up in a way that allows them to be quickly accessed.

Comment

Absolutely true. Take justice league Heroes.

The constructs for GL were so boring I never used him, or very rarely.

Though none of the characters in that game (save flash and his unlimited superspeed , when you had the cheat active) were much good.
                        The burning flame of Lantern's Light, will light up even the darkest Night.
                        Let those who fill the world with fright, Beware my power! Green Lantern's Light!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          Has there ever been a good movie to video game to adaptation? Spiderman was decent and Superman Returns was a piece of crap.
                          Batman Begins was awesome.

Comment

Now, anyone who is a gamer know 99.999999999999999999999988789999999% of movie games suck large hairy cock covered in moldy mayonnaise. And that's the sugar coated version. X men origins Wolverine was an amazing game only because it was under development BEFORE the movie was even announced. The GL game will sadly suck I'm sure and if not I'll be so happy I will actually BUY it. I may buy it anyway. Anyway if it happens to be good... I swear I won't punch a baby.

Comment

Well, I hope it's good then. Not only so I can enjoy it, but also so that my child doesn't get punched.

Comment

Working...
                              X