The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps
FLASHCHAT

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps

Old 06-27-2017, 02:57 PM   #26
EmeraldGladiator
Manhunter Repairman

know nothing of Gerard Jones personal life, never interested me much but for a time he wrote a heck of a GL title and was the driving force behind the titles "rebirth' prior to Geoff's version. If the Jones era was the Golden age then Jones' was the Silver, growing the franchise to no ongoing to 3 simultaneous ongoings and a quarterly. If guilty of what accused of he is a perv, but I have never really researched the personal lives of many artists at all.
EmeraldGladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:41 PM   #27
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
know nothing of Gerard Jones personal life, never interested me much but for a time he wrote a heck of a GL title and was the driving force behind the titles "rebirth' prior to Geoff's version. If the Jones era was the Golden age then Jones' was the Silver, growing the franchise to no ongoing to 3 simultaneous ongoings and a quarterly. If guilty of what accused of he is a perv, but I have never really researched the personal lives of many artists at all.
If you meant that the Englehart era was the Golden Age of GL and the Jones era was the Silver, then I agree with you. I could do without 90 percent of what's been added since then, and all that flotsam is what's killing the sales. THAT stuff is what's stale and needs to be nuked.
Trey Strain is offline   Reply With Quote