Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could possess one superpower, which one would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we have to stick to one superpower, I'm assuming a power ring is out of the question? I assume so anyway (but that would've been my first pick!).

I've got a pretty short list that depends on my mood. Flying and invisibility are the big two. Flying is usually my first pick, and I don't care if it'd be useful or not. It'd just be great to get out of work, and when nobody's looking, soar off into the sky across the mountain tops and to take liesurely flights for my own enjoyment.

Invisibility would be fun AND useful! I pick this one when I'm in a much more...sinister mood. There's LOT you could do with that one!

Comment

Jamie Madrox.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Cannibal View Post
        I hadn't thought of that.
        **cowers**

Seriously though... I'm working on the assumption that super speed doesn't just affect your ability to run but your thought process as well. So you would see the oil slick or the clothes line and have enough time to react to it.
        this is still assuming that yur paying attention, or even that U manage to see either of them (much harder if its black ice, Lord help ya), and thats not a given.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Immortality. With that power I have al the time in the world to figure out how to counter all the others

Comment

Yo.

sure, but wat good does it do ya if yur stuck in a giant block of cement??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Nobody else likes or would choose my power huh? You could basically do anything you want with it at all. Good or bad. I just tend to think it would basically be what the Tangent Superman can do.

Comment

I'd have to go with shape shifting. If I wanted to fly, bam, I'm a bird. If I wanted to go fast, bam, I'm a race car. If I wanted to sneak around somewhere, bam, I'm a tree. Super strenght? Ever fight a gorilla? Shape shifting is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                X