• Show
Clear All

• Wizard World Philly

Who's going to go?

I know I am. I'm volunteering for it as I have for the past two years

Volenteering? as in get in for free?
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

yeah get in for free and get free comics and other such stuff... I even got to guard Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes in '06

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLanternGeek View Post
        yeah get in for free and get free comics and other such stuff... I even got to guard Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes in '06

no shit, how does one get hooked up like that?
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Heres a link to Wizard world Philly volunteer page: http://www.wizardworld.com/volunteer-philly.html
          GLJIMT
          Last edited by GLJIMT; 03-06-2008, 04:12 AM.

Comment

BUMP So who's going?

Comment

I still haven't decided if I'm going, partly because, for once, it looks like Baltimore Comic Con is actually going to be the better of the 2 major Mid-Atlantic comic cons this year! That, combined with the fact that Wizard always snubs Philly in regards to the various Con Exclusive collectibles (like the various Wizard World Exclusive Masters of the Universe items over the last few years) makes me less inclined to go to Philly. I have no problem driving up there for a good con, but Wizard has to make it worth the drive for me. So far, I haven't seen anything that made me say "I HAVE to go this year!" With Baltimore Comic Con, however, I can EASILY say that this year!

Comment

Well since I live here it's really a great commute for me and plus they do get a good amount of guests here

Comment

i will definitely be there!

Comment

AWESOME! Man never met you but awesome! HEH! I'll be volunteering so whatever color is the volunteer shirt I'll be in

Comment

so it's comeing up fast

Comment

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X