Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was looking through amazon and it looks like some 3rd party sellers are also listing 2 other 2 packs i havent seen before of a different design hal and sinestro as well as a different designed hal and kilowog

http://www.amazon.com/Lantern-Jordan...739916&sr=1-22

http://www.amazon.com/Lantern-Jordan...739916&sr=1-23

Comment

thers goona be repaints of these figures for a good year or more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWritingRambler View Post
        was looking through amazon and it looks like some 3rd party sellers are also listing 2 other 2 packs i havent seen before of a different design hal and sinestro as well as a different designed hal and kilowog

http://www.amazon.com/Lantern-Jordan...739916&sr=1-22

http://www.amazon.com/Lantern-Jordan...739916&sr=1-23
        Interesting. Updated above. Thanks.

Comment

I've seen of these figures in person, and they're better than I thought they would be. Tempting to collect these figures, but they're not in my budget.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I swear I've registered here before, but judging by the errors when attempting to retrieve my password, it would seem I was wrong...?

Anyway, looks like the majority of collectors are pretty much shunning the 4" line due to lack of articulation. I have to agree, for the price point, at the very least they should have POAs at the knees and elbows, but since I'm an MOC guy, it doesn't really bother me so much. I think the line is a lot fun, actually. The lack of articulation gives them sorta a "vintage" vibe, in my opinion.

I haven't seen many reports about these being spotted in the wild, but Series 3 is definitely out there. I Found them up at Walmart the other night. Not the most exciting series being mostly repaints/rehashes, but maskless Hal and Zed are awesome!

edit: Nice to meet you all...again (I think!)
            Attached Files
            Hack
            Kyle's Nude Model
            Last edited by Hack; 05-19-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the pics! Updated again above.

Comment

Saw the 4-packs at Wal-mart today.

Comment

Krona is on Kmart's website guys! Don't know if its a fluke, or not. Gonna order him tomorrow and find out.
                  I have a complete CNC Arkillo that I would like to trade
                  for a complete CNC Stel. Please PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Hoo, thank God for K-Mart's website. I was just at my local one and they didn't have SQUAT.

Has anybody seen the Martin Jordan 2-pack for sale anywhere yet?

Comment

Not to discourage you both, but kmart.com are notorious for listing the wrong items. Chances are, you'll receive a random figure from Series 1. You can always return it, though, so no harm in trying.

Concerning Martin, I was able to score one a few nights ago. Some stores are still in the process of resetting, though, so keep checking. I'd say by the weekend GL will be in full effect.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh good, at least I know he's in stores. I'd not seen it crop up on eBay or the like yet, so I wasn't certain.

Comment

hey guys just wanna give a warning for Kmart I ordered the Kronas and literally received a shipment with mixed figures of stel, hannu, kilowog, abin sur and sinestro....so im assuming anything listed on their site is bogus as well. sontempalting on going through the return process or just keeping because of the good 5.99 price and filing a complaint with kmart

Comment

also not sure how much the 2pack test pilots in kmart are actually going for retail but i caved and found one on ebay for 21.99 earlier today...happy hunting.... also there were still some movie masters exclusive green man at mattycollector.com when I last checked. there $25.00 but theyre only available there for a short time.

Comment

Try not to order from kmart AT ALL! They will send you the wrong stuff 99.9% of the time

Comment

Maybe if enough people complain, they'll take their thumbs out from their collective asses and start getting it right.

Long shot, but I'm an optimist.

Comment

Working...
                                X