Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a9a4d0df9a69

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• So much of this stuff is just a gratuitous thumb in the eye to gays. Is our economy so good now, and is the situation in the Middle East so good, that this is what our government needs to focus on?

Comment

• Kristin Beck, trans Navy SEAL, would like to have words with Trump

This move is a total asshole move. But then, literally no one is surprised: the Republican platform as a whole made it clear they didn't give a damn about the LGBT community, and this is just the latest article in their checklist.

Comment

• The victim liked to live dangerously. Nobody should do this and expect a good reaction from the person you've fooled. Two lives ruined.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stabb...112151722.html

Comment

• he's using this to cover up the fact that the GOP can't get sh!t done, while the fake news was covering this the GOP couldn't even pass a bill to fix H/C

DON'T FALL FOR THE B/S

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• JK Rowling shuts down Tomi Lahren regarding trans ban

Comment

• Surgeon will offer some service personnel free trans operations

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3397245

Transgender service members sue Trump amid report military ban would cost government $960 million

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• "Arrow" star hits back at trolls

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                        The victim liked to live dangerously. Nobody should do this and expect a good reaction from the person you've fooled. Two lives ruined.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stabb...112151722.html
                        More like just one, but then again, ainīt victim blaming fun?

Comment

• Yo.

I agree w/Spy on this, so I gotta play devils advocate here: Ive seen that for T-ppl (usually, the M2F's), it can be REAL hard to find a person that ya have a strong vibe with AND not limiting yourself to a "gay only" or "Bi" -crowd, but telling somebody that ya used to have a twig & berries _after_ ya sleep w/them is obviously a bad idea. not saying the sailor was justified in his actions at all, but sometimes U can head bad shit off by not doing the CLEARLY (repeating myself, I know) bad idea, especially since they'd been talking for 2 months.

Hickerson SHOULDVE kept his cool to be sure, but Im not all that surprised he got upset; its just sad somebody lost their lives becuz of it.
                          :/

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                            Yo.

I agree w/Spy on this, so I gotta play devils advocate here: Ive seen that for T-ppl (usually, the M2F's), it can be REAL hard to find a person that ya have a strong vibe with AND not limiting yourself to a "gay only" or "Bi" -crowd, but telling somebody that ya used to have a twig & berries _after_ ya sleep w/them is obviously a bad idea. not saying the sailor was justified in his actions at all, but sometimes U can head bad shit off by not doing the CLEARLY (repeating myself, I know) bad idea, especially since they'd been talking for 2 months.

Hickerson SHOULDVE kept his cool to be sure, but Im not all that surprised he got upset; its just sad somebody lost their lives becuz of it.
                            :/

Tazer
                            Donīt be an idiot. I once hitted on a transsexual without being aware and once she told me, I politely said I was not into that was that. NOTHING justifies stabbing another person over this.

Comment

• He's not saying it justifies the stabbing. He's only saying that the perpetrator being UPSET by not being told BEFORE they had sex was understandable...not that the extreme reaction he had was justified.

I think his point is that, even though the stabbing was not by any means justified, the communication should have happened before they became intimate. (As happened in your example.)

Comment

• The killer deserved his prison time. But the victim could have prevented his own killing by not trying to trick the guy. That's like getting your kicks by playing Russian roulette.

There was a recent case in Southeast Asia where an American serviceman beat a local transvestite to death under similar circumstances. That's just how some people will react to being tricked that way. That's the world we live in. It's better not to put yourself in danger with that behavior. But I suspect it'll continue to happen.
                                Trey Strain
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-11-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X