Writer: Geoff Johns
    Artist: Doug Mahnke

0.00%
    0.00%
    35.48%
    32.26%
    32.26%
    W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 06-08-2012, 03:04 PM.

Complex Mag with the preview? Random.

Comment

very random. i did a google search thats what came up!

Comment

Love this cover

Comment

i think at the end of the day freeing the (even if it wasn't what he had in mind) will go down in history as the dumbest thing Hal as ever done since he got rebooted

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            i think at the end of the day freeing the (even if it wasn't what he had in mind) will go down in history as the dumbest thing Hal as ever done since he got rebooted
            How is the Indigo lantern emancipation Hal's fault? He was in the room, but as I recall he didn't actually do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DocLantern View Post
              How is the Indigo lantern emancipation Hal's fault? He was in the room, but as I recall he didn't actually do it.
              yea it was that yoda like dude who said abin is dead and the plan must stop or w/e if i remember correctly and he stopped the indigo battery
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I am mildly confused...the rings are low on juice so they can't fly or have force fields...but Hal makes a Jeep for them to drive around in?
                http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Originally posted by DocLantern View Post
                  well he did tell the guy that Abin's dead so.........

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    well he did tell the guy that Abin's dead so.........
                    Man, Hal just can't get a break....

Comment

That was a great preview, I love Hal and Sinestro together. Can't wait to see how this ends.
                      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

My guess is there are a few fights between the criminals and Sinestro before Hal convinces Nataro to restart the battery despite the death of Abin. Also, you'd think Indigo-1 would have told this to the guy post-BN when you know, they fought him off as a BL. Oh, and THEN Sinestro will remember he can summon his Power Battery to recharge so they can get off planet to chase down Black Hand. Oh, and we'll get another page of Evil Guardians reacting to the activities on Nok.

Comment

I didn't realize Hal bought Notromo's schtick about the GotU so thoroughly. I'll have to check issue 9 again, but I don't remember a good reason for him actually knowing they plan to violently dismantle the corps except Notromo's unspecific and year-old prophecy. Also, he's still doing a lot on "fumes."

Otherwise, I liked the issue. Good pace. I liked Iroque's moment and Hand's where he belongs.

Comment

Good issue. Would've been better without the Johnsisms.
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

:O when i saw those last couple of pages ... nice issue ,the whole arc's not been too bad ,it can only get better ,I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X