This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
    The white looked good on paper, as they do in the book, on a blue screen probably not soo much
    They wouldn't have been on a blue or green screen remember the entire suit mask and all are completely computer generated. I believe they did that because trying to separate a green suit from a green screen for background CGI composites would be near impossible.

Also using the CGI suits actually made shooting faster as they didn't have to do multiple takes of a shot simply for partial to full costume changes.

As it is I do like the look of the white gloves. Also the helicopter construct toy comes with a Hal in Comic colors so he has the white gloves and it look fine.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Originally posted by General grievous View Post
      Green Lantern Movie needs more Facebook friends! Add it to your facebook and sent it on to all your friends.

Also, Boxoffice Mojo, go log on, set up an account and vote for GL as your most anticipated movie of the summer.

That's if it happens to be your most anticipated flick of the summer.

I know it's mine.
      I won't lie, its nowhere near my most anticipated summer movie. X-Men, Potter, Hangover are all ahead of GL for me.

Comment

• X-men?!?!? really?
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• So Let's see,
          This Week: Green Lantern 66, Green Lantern Corps 60, Green Lantern Emerald Warriors 10 and Green Lantern Corps: Revolt of the Alpha Lanterns (Comics)
          Next Week: Green Lantern From Page to Screen (Book)
          Two Weeks: Green Lantern Emerald Knights (DVD) Green Lantern Movie Prequel: Kilowog, Tomar Re (Comics)
          Three Weeks :Green Lantern Soundtrack (Tuesday) Green Lantern Movie Prequel: Abin Sur (Comic, Wednesday) Green Lantern The Movie (Thursday Night/Friday Morning)

The Sinestro and Hal Jordan Prequel Comics Come Out Two weeks After the Movie
          Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

• New GREEN LANTERN Movie Banner Released

Just a few short weeks away from release of the film, we have yet another look at another GL banner. This time around, its all Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan. Fisting...kinda. Just enjoy it below.

W.West
            Last edited by W.West; 05-24-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              New GREEN LANTERN Movie Banner Released

Just a few short weeks away from release of the film, we have yet another look at another GL banner. This time around, its all Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan. Fisting...kinda. Just enjoy it below.

That's the best banner i've seen for this movie. Definitely the best pose. I want this matted, framed, and hung above my mantle in place of the family photo. :P
              I have a complete CNC Arkillo that I would like to trade
              for a complete CNC Stel. Please PM me if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                I won't lie, its nowhere near my most anticipated summer movie. X-Men, Potter, Hangover are all ahead of GL for me.
                Come on West, are you screwing with us?

Green since 1974!

Comment

• For those who haven't seen it from the game thread, here's movie Hal drawn by Ivan Reis for the cover of the Amazon-only pre-order digital comic:

InterestingJohn
                  Alpha-Lantern
                  Last edited by InterestingJohn; 05-24-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• I'm with West in at least one respect. I'm looking forward to Harry Potter more than GL. (Couldn't care less about Hangover, and X-men MIGHT get checked out of the library months down the road.)

However, I would be overjoyed if, looking BACK on the summer, I was able to say that GL WAS my favorite, among those I saw.

Comment

• No interest in X-Men myself. But I can respect some might be looking forward to it.
                      Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
                      you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• Mutants are the greatest concept that has ever been created, especially for comics. So I will always be excited to see the latest usage of that infinite potential. And from what I hear, it'll not only be the best comic book film of the year but one of the best ever. It has all the makings of a great film, and (unfortunately) unlike with Green Lantern the more I see of it the more I get excited for it.

Comment

• I think West is pulling our legs. It's not humanly possible to be looking forward to the X Men prequel more than GL.

Comment

• X-Men: First Class Farmer's Market Commercial >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Green Lantern TV Spots

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                              I think West is pulling our legs. It's not humanly possible to be looking forward to the X Men prequel more than GL.
                              Especially an X-Men prequel named "First Class" that almost completely replaces the actual first class with character's who's licences were almost expired :\

Comment

• I'm still waiting for The First Avenger to deliver the knock out blow

Comment

Working...
                                X