Green lantern corps question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green lantern corps question

Hey there, Before I start reading this run, should I read the order with green lantern corps mixed with green lantern, or should I read all the corps books after i finish the green lantern books?

Excluding the crossovers I don't think it really matters so you should be fine either way.

Comment

Well, most people would've read them concurrent, but as Hypo says, it only really matters during the crossovers (Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night, War of the Green Lanterns etc.).

Comment

I think ill go back and read them as i can find them, but focus on reading green lantern. Unless they are just that much better read with green lantern? haha

Comment

Originally posted by JimBobCooter View Post
          I think ill go back and read them as i can find them, but focus on reading green lantern. Unless they are just that much better read with green lantern? haha
          No. You can do it that way. During the crossovers you might think things like "when did that happen?" but they knew that people would follow just the main book so they're designed at least somewhat to be read that way. When you have the time and money, you can go back to GLC and fill in the gaps.

Comment

Working...
          X