EARTH 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
    I had this image in my head of the Southpark episode where Hilary Clinton popped confetti out of her vag, and the thought of a Southpark styled Alan Scott popping glitter out of his ass made me giggle. If that bothered you, I...ugh..err...uuugggghh...nygh--nygh...

...appologiiizzze...
    The qweef(sp?) episode?? I thought that was Martha Stewart. I could barely even type that cause I was laughing thinking about it. (the episode........not Martha Stewart )
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post

1) not a homophobia (i voted for gay marriage in NC AND i got the X-Men gay wedding issue so )

2) wtf does Spider-man have to do with this
      Spider-Man doesn't like homophobes
      Marvelous Iggy
      God Of Turtles
      Last edited by Marvelous Iggy; 06-28-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gauntlet101010 View Post
        How is Alan stealing Kyle's origin? I guess the broad strokes are the same, but being approached by a Guardian randomly is very different than survivng a train wreeck and being chosen to wield great power (which was always Alan's origin).
        his lovers dead, that has Kyle's origin all over it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• But that happened after Kyle got his ring not before....
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• That's not a part of Kyle's origin, it's a signifigant event in his life. And it's not exactly like Kyle has ownership of that trope.

Now if Sam was stuffed in a refrigerator, then you'd have a case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              The qweef(sp?) episode?? I thought that was Martha Stewart. I could barely even type that cause I was laughing thinking about it. (the episode........not Martha Stewart )

Yeah, it was Martha Stewart. Loved that bit.

Comment

• And Alex getting stuffed in a refrigerator isn't a part of Kyle's origin any more than Gwen Stacy doing a swan dive was Peter Parker's.

Comment

It's like saying Carol doesn't need a ring she can just bleed all over everyone for a week.
                  A solid arguement to make all the women in the books Red Lanterns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                    Spider-Man doesn't like homophobes
                    good for him

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                      A solid arguement to make all the women in the books Red Lanterns!
                      I was waiting for someone to make that reference. Bravo sir

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        good for him

Comment

• That stance looks more like TAKING a shit than GIVING a fuck

Comment

• Comment

Seriously dude?? I understand you may be joking but the whole idea of gay superheroes doing things like that because they are gay is fucking stupid and ignorant. I'm gay and I don't shit glitter or bleed rainbows......
                              Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                              Of all the things we joke about with these characters and each other on these boards, and THAT bothers you? Come on A-train.
                              An interesting debate.
                              Originally posted by IonFan
                              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                              Originally posted by Quaker
                              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• That's pretty much over.

Comment

Working...
                                X