Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Your favorite quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Of course, Granny Weatherwax made a great play of her independence and self-reliance. But the point about that kind of stuff was that you needed someone around to be proudly independent and self-reliant at. People who didn’t need people needed people around to know that they were the kind of people who didn’t need people.”
    — Terry Pratchett, Maskerade

Comment

"Shit, you shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize."

-Mr. White (Reservoir Dogs)

Comment

"People are full of shit. They want to see something dark. People want to feel close to it and in on it, but, of course, only from the distance of their suburban homes. They want to have the benefit of comfort, security, safety, respect, and at the same time the privilege of watching something out of control -- even promote it being out of control -- as long as we can be secure that we're not accountable for it."

-- Boxing trainer and analyst Teddy Atlas

Comment

"Butane is a bastard gas."

-- Hank Hill

Comment

"Although I believe organized religion is just another political movement designed to control the masses, it doesn't mean God doesn't love me."

-Jack Hodgins (Bones: The Man in the Fallout Shelter)

Comment

"You kinda look like the dogs have had you up under the house."

-- Chester Goode, of Gunsmoke, to an outlaw.

Comment

"Never look down on a man unless you're helping him to get up."

-Walt 'Clyde' Frazier

Comment

What if you stopped asking questions?
                  Ratboy: What if you weren't such a dick?
                  Alex 'Tig' Trager: What if, when we're done here, we go to your house and I rape your mama?
                  Ratboy: What if you find her on top of your dad, slamming a big black dildo in his ass, while he's calling out my name?
                  [pause]
                  Alex 'Tig' Trager: Nice touch.
                  Ratboy: Thanks.
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

"Adam Sandler is just a lot of poo jokes."

-- Hank Hill

Comment

"I don't see any bolts in his neck."

-- Roddy Piper, when he was introduced to the Great Khali.

Comment

"Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, 'Why me?' Then a voice answers, 'Nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.'"

-Charlie Brown

Comment

"I'll make Ric Flair pay through the nose for that. And when Flair pays through the nose, he PAYS!"

-- Roddy Piper

Comment

"I heard that their father, Lee Harvey Osmond, like, killed one of the presidents."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard that too."

Butt-Head and Beavis while watching a video of the singing Osmonds.

Comment

"We goan git down, an' we goan git funky like a monkey. An' we goan do it in PUDLIC, eef you weel."

-- Dusty Rhodes

Comment

"And if we ain't got no monkey, we goan get funky anyway."

-- Dusty Rhodes

Comment

Working...
                                X