Black Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hand

Back when Black Hand "suicided" himself in order to escape the Indigo ring, how was it that he was able to create a black ring for himself?
    Do not think that this ends here... The history of light and shadow will forever be written in blood!

He still had it on his finger, methinks, from when the Indigo Tribe took him. They merely deactivated its power.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

He's still the physical embodiment of death. Once he die he became death's entity again. Which is why you saw the ring emerge from his body.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
        He's still the physical embodiment of death. Once he die he became death's entity again. Which is why you saw the ring emerge from his body.
        This. And I don't think Black Hand really tried to commit suicide. He was just desperate to avoid the Indigo ring again and that last step was a killer.
        "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
        Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
        Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
        who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
        to change the world. This time, Lord...
        Let me be worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by agent_orange_ganondorf198 View Post
          Back when Black Hand "suicided" himself in order to escape the Indigo ring, how was it that he was able to create a black ring for himself?

I just love the way you said that! "he suicided himself"!

=Clasic Sounds like a little kid saying it.
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post

I just love the way you said that! "he suicided himself"!

=Clasic Sounds like a little kid saying it.
            I got that term from Transformers: Dark of the Moon when that vulture-like Decepticon "pet" of Megatron told that Asian guy who worked at the same company as Sam Witwicky that Megatron required that Mr. Wang be "suicided", even though the robot claimed that Mr. Wang was his "favorite".
            Do not think that this ends here... The history of light and shadow will forever be written in blood!

Comment

Working...
            X