No announcement yet.

The Official Ame-Comi Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. The Hawkgirl and Arisia are new. The Black Flash is semi-new. The rest are repaints.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• This year's Bishoujo figures

X-23

Black Widow

Storm

Elektra

Poison Ivy

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Not sure if anyone heard the ame comi digital book that will be out in june.
        Im pretty excited about it, would love to see Arisia, Jade and Carol Ferris in there. You guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by raymondrazor View Post
          Not sure if anyone heard the ame comi digital book that will be out in june.
          Im pretty excited about it, would love to see Arisia, Jade and Carol Ferris in there. You guys?
          This is an Arisia figure. I saw this on BBTS.com the other day.

Additionally, I saw articles that the ame comi digital figures were on display at C2E2.

There will be a Harley Quinn

There will also be a Brainiac

And a Hawkgirl

I'm not really interesting in any of these, but if I get anyone on of these, it would most likely be Harly Quinn or Arisia.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
            X