Toyfare (150) Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by syntaxic View Post
    It's his tongue. Also, he looks awesome.. and surprise, surprise, black lantern bats.

Also, this is sure to piss some people off:
    "August's Wave 5 is going to be an all Black..." and I'm assuming the sentence continues with "Lantern wave."
    we already knew the 3 of the 4 would be BLs its no suprise the last is aswell, Nekron has his sythce and Arkillo looks like a modified Kilowog body from GL DCD Wave 1 which is just perfect really, its the only new reveal I am really happy about
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

So I guess wave 5 is an all Black Lantern Wave.

Talon

LOD

Comment

Originally posted by Larfleazy E View Post

any proof?
        My battery died on my camera, it's in the column below the Arkillo pic in acidburn's post but it's cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
          we already knew the 3 of the 4 would be BLs its no suprise the last is aswell, Nekron has his sythce and Arkillo looks like a modified Kilowog body from GL DCD Wave 1 which is just perfect really, its the only new reveal I am really happy about
          I agree. Arkillo seriously looks fantastic. I'll probably pick them all up, just cause why not, but he will definitely be the first of whatever wave he's in that I grab. Not sure what I'll do with the custom I made of him though...

Comment

The Batman/Robin 2-pack disappoints me. Once again they using the DCUC 1 Batman figure and just repainted it yet again *ugh* I wish they would re-release the DCSH 8 Batman (Black/Grey). Tim-drake i am not a fan of, his costume is wrong and looks off.
            Aquaman/Black Manta kinda on the fence for. Aquaman is a figure I missed but I would have to see if that shiny paint will be too much. "Blue Manta" kinda looks wierd and throws off the whole name thing.

Comment

Statues.

Comment

Also, for those curious, there's a full reveal of the Wonder Woman figure on page 8 of the "Wonder Woman Blackest Night Figure?" thread. Seems as though a few here haven't seen it.

Comment

AWESOME!!! A sinestro bust = MUST BUY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post

Statues.
                    I really like the Dynamics that has been shown before though, I like the Sinestro as it will go with the Heroes of the DC Hal and will be reasonably priced. This chronicels thing though? What the hell kind of pose is Hal in there? and whay can't I get a statue of someone other then Hal nowadays. Also Sins face just seems wrong to me. and any one have the scale for Chronicels?
                    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Wave 5 is all Black Lanterns? That's fine, that's a wave I can save my money on then. Nothing against DC Direct, I'm sure there'll be a market for the Black Lanterns, but I personally am not interested in buying them. I will get Nekron though. And Arkillo looks GREAT!

Comment

Why are the Batman and Robin figures slouching so badly?

Comment

Happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
                            Oh yeah he has the scythe

Darth_Andrea
                            HA just got me a new WP

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

just read that it and it sounds awesome and we basically know we will have at least a wave 7 and a wave 8....I wouldnt of thought it would go on this long but its awesome that we could possibly seeing this line continue for a while yet

Comment

Hal, Mongul, and Scar...sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                                X