Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generation Zero - DC's FCBD 2020 issue (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Zero - DC's FCBD 2020 issue (Spoilers)

Wow.

https://www.newsarama.com/48911-dc-s...-timeline.html

And what's more, DC official description of Generation Zero implies that it could ripple out in major continuity ways, saying "Wally West can see the past, present and future of the DC Universe all at once…Including what needs to be changed."
    I can tell you what needs to be changed. DC's staff. Across the line.

Unbelievable.

Comment

At this point, we need a Bobby Ewing shower dream to get us out of this mess.

Comment

Yea, that Dr. Walhattan spoiler leaked a little while ago when those scanned pages of the Flash Forward #6 retailer preview copy got out....still haven't gotten over how stupid it is.

Comment

There's so much more they COULD be doing to make their comics interesting across the board again... and they do this dumb shit.

You're telling me there's not a pitch on somebody's desk for a new solo Superboy series, or maybe something else with one of the Robins, Kyle Rayner or Guy Gardner, Deadman, Doctor Fate, Stargirl, Starman, Captain Atom, Firestorm, etc.? Somebody sat in a pitch meeting and said "Wally West with the powers of Doc Manhattan..." and an editor actually thought it was a good idea?

I'd rather read fanfiction with gay Batman and Red Hood with piss poor grammar and spelling than Wally West with the *** **** powers of Doctor Manhattan. Speedsters already have too much power.... and this is supposed to make Wally more interesting how? HOWEVER... it looks like Cyborg's history may finally be "fixed". There were certainly easier ways to go about fixing that problem, for one it could've been addressed in his series before it was cancelled. Twice.

Comment

DC for the love of god would you please stop f@cking with the real Wally West

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was an event designed to sour the milk and scare away the existing fandom. They don't want them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was an event designed to sour the milk and scare away the existing fandom. They don't want them anymore.
                I'd be more inclined to believe that if I felt like this event was likely to attract NEW fans. It seems foolhardy to drive off old fans BEFORE you manage to attract a bunch of new ones.

Comment

Yo.

I think this gif sums up the general feeling toward this event:

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                  X