Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Prediction

I've been reading Blackest Night Alot.

So I came up with my own prediction, actually 2 if one doesn't work.

My first is, all the leaders of the corps will give up there rings to Hal, just to save the galaxie.

So upon confronting Nekron, the Corps leaders are beaten down, and forced to retreat. Someone tells all of them, that only one can defeat Nekron. So they all decide that Hal must do it, Sinestro, Atroticus, and Larfleeze not liking this. But the good people agree its a good Idea. So Hal starts experiencing emotions. Starting with Indigo, he has compasion for his planet and all sentinent beings. Indigo-1s ring leaves her, Hal earns it. His love for Carol has been increasing and they kiss. Her Ring leaves her. Walker convinces Larfleeze that he will get his ring back, using his blue ring to feed his hunger for greed. Hal starts to Greed for all the rings and Orange is his.
    Saint Walker gives Hal it because he already Inspires hope. Atroticus and Hal have a fight, with the others watching. Hal is angered and his eyes ignite and he obtains the Red Ring. Last but not least, Sinestro , he faces him down. Sinestro starts to fear him, and they fight, which ends up getting himself pinned. By the six colors hal already has. He concedes and his ring leaves him, granting itself to Hal. Hal, is all rainbowy now. Sayd and Ganthet, blast a ton of energy into him. He becomes a seethrough rainbow guy. He leaves the rest of them, and heads off to fight Nekron, running into a ton of Black Lanterns, and with one blast destroys them all, he all so meets up with John Stewart, who was on that one Black Lantern Planet(Can't remember is name.) Also, meets up with the remaining corps, all of them.

He sends them back to watch the ex-Lanterns. For sake of matters, I'll say its Mogo.

He fights all the main Blacks.

Then Nekron, by wiping out the Black Lantern Battery, with a rainbow sword. He ends it.

Option B:

All the same, except Kyle because he was dead and would have all the rings, including Black.

Telling me what you think.

Could happen but Hal would become White not Rainbow because it is called the White Light of Life so that is why it would.
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
      Could happen but Hal would become White not Rainbow because it is called the White Light of Life so that is why it would.

hal better get a black ring since his old body is buried.... imagine a hal vs hal battle
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

It's a possibility.

I'll puke if that's how it happens, but I won't discount it as a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Lego_man2323 View Post
          I've been reading Blackest Night Alot.

So I came up with my own prediction, actually 2 if one doesn't work.

My first is, all the leaders of the corps will give up there rings to Hal, just to save the galaxie.

So upon confronting Nekron, the Corps leaders are beaten down, and forced to retreat. Someone tells all of them, that only one can defeat Nekron. So they all decide that Hal must do it, Sinestro, Atroticus, and Larfleeze not liking this. But the good people agree its a good Idea. So Hal starts experiencing emotions. Starting with Indigo, he has compasion for his planet and all sentinent beings. Indigo-1s ring leaves her, Hal earns it. His love for Carol has been increasing and they kiss. Her Ring leaves her. Walker convinces Larfleeze that he will get his ring back, using his blue ring to feed his hunger for greed. Hal starts to Greed for all the rings and Orange is his.
          Saint Walker gives Hal it because he already Inspires hope. Atroticus and Hal have a fight, with the others watching. Hal is angered and his eyes ignite and he obtains the Red Ring. Last but not least, Sinestro , he faces him down. Sinestro starts to fear him, and they fight, which ends up getting himself pinned. By the six colors hal already has. He concedes and his ring leaves him, granting itself to Hal. Hal, is all rainbowy now. Sayd and Ganthet, blast a ton of energy into him. He becomes a seethrough rainbow guy. He leaves the rest of them, and heads off to fight Nekron, running into a ton of Black Lanterns, and with one blast destroys them all, he all so meets up with John Stewart, who was on that one Black Lantern Planet(Can't remember is name.) Also, meets up with the remaining corps, all of them.

He sends them back to watch the ex-Lanterns. For sake of matters, I'll say its Mogo.

He fights all the main Blacks.

Then Nekron, by wiping out the Black Lantern Battery, with a rainbow sword. He ends it.

Option B:

All the same, except Kyle because he was dead and would have all the rings, including Black.

Telling me what you think.

1. why would the rings leave the leaders? couldn't new rings come instead.

2. i'm pretty sure atrocitus would die without his ring. even wit Saint Walker there. Atrocitus doesn't have a heart anymore.

3. larfleeze can not be convinced to give up his ring. and there is not much of anything anyone has they can bargain with.

Comment

eh I just think they will throw a bag of skittles at old Nekron and that will be that.

Comment

My theory is that all seven learn to live in agreement with each other. One way would be through Hal Jordan. He has the most experience with all the other rings: he wields a green ring, was possessed by Parallax (yellow,) wore a red and blue ring, and once held the orange power battery. The only two with the least experience are indigo and violet, and even violet is an exception being Carol Ferris is the leader of the Star Sapphires. My other speculation is that all seven stop fighting, and it recreates the white light somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by unstereotyped View Post
                My theory is that all seven learn to live in agreement with each other. One way would be through Hal Jordan. He has the most experience with all the other rings: he wields a green ring, was possessed by Parallax (yellow,) wore a red and blue ring, and once held the orange power battery. The only two with the least experience are indigo and violet, and even violet is an exception being Carol Ferris is the leader of the Star Sapphires. My other speculation is that all seven stop fighting, and it recreates the white light somehow.

maybe all corps have to have hope in order for the white light to work.

Comment

Sorry, but Dove has to play a role in this.....she is already the white light to oppose death.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo7Solo View Post
                    eh I just think they will throw a bag of skittles at old Nekron and that will be that.
                    Ha, "Nekron, taste the rainbow!" then Nekron chokes on a Skittle and is defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jongrier2005 View Post
                      Sorry, but Dove has to play a role in this.....she is already the white light to oppose death.

maybe dove wields a blue and green ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Raging_Kitty_Meow! View Post
                        Ha, "Nekron, taste the rainbow!!"

Comment

...Reading this from four years ago... I see how wrong and young I was... Gosh my Grammar... Sorry to bump this up also...

Comment

Working...
                          X