Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
    Transformers comics are deep?

Hyperbole FTW. But some of the earlier arcs were pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
      Hyperbole FTW. But some of the earlier arcs were pretty good.
      Good, quite possibly, but deep?

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Good, quite possibly, but deep?

Again, hyperbole

Comment

Again, hyperbole
          Hyperbole is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
            good on ya. That's how I feel when people make fun of me for watching The Notebook.
            I liked the Notebook better than Transformers 2! Hell or the first one.

Comment

In Memory of DIO

"I Don't have to prove She-Hulk is a slut, Marvel has shown me multiple times."

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern Murdock 2814 View Post
                I liked the Notebook better than Transformers 2! Hell or the first one.
                agreed.
                The Notebook was a nice movie.
                "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

What do you mean? It has everthing I want. Guns, explosion, bombs, girls, transformers..

If I want something deep I´m gonna read the transformers comics or a book.
                  i think you're taking this all a little bit too personally. I was just expressing that i thought it was lame. I wasn't saying that others couldn't enjoy it... nor was i suggesting that the movie should be "deep".

i think the movie lacks style. it's dull as all hell... and the acting is crap.
                  "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Why is Megan Fox getting all this run? She's eye candy and that's it. Even Miss Teen South Carolina thinks she should shut up.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by ion.nai View Post
                      i think you're taking this all a little bit too personally. I was just expressing that i thought it was lame. I wasn't saying that others couldn't enjoy it... nor was i suggesting that the movie should be "deep".

i think the movie lacks style. it's dull as all hell... and the acting is crap.
                      After being called every name by other transfans for liking the movie, I get a little touchy... So excuse me.

Comment

I don't care about Transformers 3.

I don't care about District 10.

And if I had to choose between the no-talent entertainers, I'd pick the cuter one.

Go Megan!
                        have you seen her thumbs?

Superlantern
                        mmmm Beer!
                        Last edited by Superlantern; 10-03-2009, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                          have you seen her thumbs?

What the fuck? Are you seriously trying to argue that Michael Bay is cuter than Megan Fox? I didn't know you played for that team, Superlantern.

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

i just think megan fox is overated and should be replaced with a new hotter less deformed girl.

Comment

i just think megan fox is overated and should be replaced with a new hotter less deformed girl.
                              Or maybe they should just give her less of a part in the movie. In all seriousness, Transformers 1 has ok (the car pissing scene was lame) and Transformers 2 has bad (humping robot, farting robot, Skids and Mudflap, Devastator, final battle ALL LAME). Maybe Bay will pick up on the Transformer Terminator hybrid he had, the turkey skinned blond with the blender for a tongue. Just give me Unicron, Beast Wars, or Dinobots (they can be Reggaeton dancers, that way they fit into the movie).
                              http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                              http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                              Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                              I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Fine, but all I said was that she was cuter than Michael Bay. I hope you agree with that, unless you are gay. Then, you can carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X