Clear All

• 2012 hallmark ornament
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• I'd buy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post

2012 hallmark ornament
        This will definitely be on my radar when the Xmas shopping begins. Sweet!
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• I'd prefer an ornament that just looked like a GL Battery. (A comics one, of course.)

Heck, I'm a bit surprised that DC hasn't marketed a set of Lantern Battery ornaments in all the different colors. I'd buy that. (Well, OK, I probably wouldn't because it would probably be priced at $200 or something.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            I'd prefer an ornament that just looked like a GL Battery. (A comics one, of course.)

Heck, I'm a bit surprised that DC hasn't marketed a set of Lantern Battery ornaments in all the different colors. I'd buy that. (Well, OK, I probably wouldn't because it would probably be priced at $200 or something.)
            I'd like to have a tree shaped like the GL battery with a plethora of character ornaments. If only....
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Not bad.....
              Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• I'll most likely be adding Green Lantern Baz to my collection. I hope this is part of a new Green Lantern series that will include Bleez.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Wow! They didn't waste any time on that one.

Comment

• Yeah, but if I recall correctly, that's DC Collectibles new directive when they cancelled those DC Uninverse Online figures and what not last year. They suppose to make figures in the same window as current story arc or something like that.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Ollie's has some of the GL Movie Games, and some Mattycollector.com exclusive stuff, the JLU Hal 3 pack, the Sin Corps Batman and some other non GL things like GB Egon and Slimer

http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/s...or/stores.aspx
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• I've noticed some TRU's in VA have the Abin Sur/Hal and Tomar Re/Hal movie master 2 packs on clearance as well as the Medphyll DCUC. You might want to check your local TRU.

Comment

• TJ Maxx is starting to receive the Movie Masters GL's. I saw Krona the other day for $4.99. In addition, Factory 2-U is receiving the GL Battle Changers. They're kind of crappy, but have decent constructs.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                            TJ Maxx is starting to receive the Movie Masters GL's. I saw Krona the other day for $4.99. In addition, Factory 2-U is receiving the GL Battle Changers. They're kind of crappy, but have decent constructs.
                            I noticed the GL figures when I took my daughter shopping at TJ Maxx. I didn't even know they carried toys.

There's a Battle Shifter Kilowog figure that looks pretty sweet if you like that scale. The limb articulation is pretty lacking, though.

Comment

• Someone near me found the blue Kyle and yellow Hal two pack at a Ross.. never told me the price

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                                Someone near me found the blue Kyle and yellow Hal two pack at a Ross.. never told me the price
                                They are going for $30 on Amazon, But I got one at Toy-R-Us for about half that. It was also their last one.

Comment

Working...
                                X