View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 03:44 AM   #840
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
When I was keeping up with GL, I never counted his appearances in JLA as intregal to my GL collection, unless it was a GL centric story. It was the only way I could justify not chasing down things that had little to do with GL. Otherwise my 7 GL longboxes would be more like 18 longboxes. My hat is off to you for trying though. I know Andrew used to try to do all of it too.
I get and read the JL or say when he appeared in Blue Beetle, but I don't put them in my GL boxes. They're just under their respective DC boxes. In fact, I recently moved Larfleeze, Sinestro, and Red Lanterns from GL to the general DC boxes and am thinking of removing them from my GL master list since they aren't technically GL books.

I'm not 100% sure I have every appearance, but since I already get JL, the Bat books, and Supes, I feel relatively confident.

I know I'll never be able to do that for his whole history, but it's definitely a life goal to own every GL proper book some day. I have everything since GL series two #79 and lot of the issues before that (only a handful missing between 31 and 80), but no Golden ones yet.

I was really happy that my LCS got a stack of Silver Age comics recently and they included 5 GLs I didn't have.

Last edited by Space Cop; 10-07-2017 at 03:48 AM.
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote