• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Wolverine

http://www.inverse.stfi.re/article/2...&sf=lgbwjaa#aa

Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Ah, shoot. The page isn't working. Well, the question is, if Wolverine was circumcised, did his foreskin grow back?

Comment

Probably fairly safe to assume he wasn't...and even if he was it probably grew back.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

I kind of wonder if Wolverine can get cancer. I mean, if he could, that'd be pretty nasty, since the cancer is actually your own cells growing out of control, so it'd be pretty hard to treat on a guy whose cells are probably resistant to radiation and chemotherapy, and grow back if cut out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
            Ah, shoot. The page isn't working. Well, the question is, if Wolverine was circumcised, did his foreskin grow back?
            Don't most mutant powers trigger when they are older, like teen-aged?

Seems like the circumcision would have been performed before he acquired a healing factor, making it permanent.

If it grew back, well that science is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              I kind of wonder if Wolverine can get cancer. I mean, if he could, that'd be pretty nasty, since the cancer is actually your own cells growing out of control, so it'd be pretty hard to treat on a guy whose cells are probably resistant to radiation and chemotherapy, and grow back if cut out.
              I'd be surprised if they haven't already told that story.

Comment

I thought all of Marvel's heroes were now supposed to be smoke free? Can't remember when it happened, but I remember it being a big deal to some folks who enjoyed seeing Logan and the Thing smoking cigars. Does Jameson even smoke now?

EDIT: I just immediately think of lung cancer when anybody mentions cancer. IDK why...

~//V\\~

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by buffalorock View Post
                  Don't most mutant powers trigger when they are older, like teen-aged?

Seems like the circumcision would have been performed before he acquired a healing factor, making it permanent.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Well, how did Clark Kent get his required preschool shots? Or his hair or his fingernails cut?

Comment

Well, how did Clark Kent get his required preschool shots? Or his hair or his fingernails cut?
                      He cuts his hair and shaves his beard with reflected heat vision. I would assume the same for his nails. How he did that as a child (considering it's rather complicated and controlled) is up for debate.

I assume his folks faked immunization records. Any medical examine would discover he's not human.

Comment

well the age he was born in (remember he's well over 200 years old) i don't think they did much circumcision so i'm gonna go with his foreskin was never cut off

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                          Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          I'd be surprised if they haven't already told that story.
                          isn't that what Deadpool has

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            He cuts his hair and shaves his beard with reflected heat vision. I would assume the same for his nails. How he did that as a child (considering it's rather complicated and controlled) is up for debate.

I assume his folks faked immunization records. Any medical examine would discover he's not human.
                            Oh yeah! I was reading the Superman titles back when Johm Byrne had them and remember him doing that bit. I always liked that. It would also explain why Clark doesn't deviate from his regular hairstyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                              Oh yeah! I was reading the Superman titles back when Johm Byrne had them and remember him doing that bit. I always liked that. It would also explain why Clark doesn't deviate from his regular hairstyle.
                              They used to think about that stuff in Byrne's day. Now, they seem more obsessed with gritty twists. I used to like in the Silver Age when Hal would explain some logistical matter like how he hid his battery.
                              Space Cop
                              The Dandy
                              Last edited by Space Cop; 04-06-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X