Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    Young Sylent would go on a day trip.
    LMAO!!! Ha haa! Young Primus would... wait. Young Primus was whipped too, so he wouldn't go. *whooo-peesh!*

Comment

And that's why I'm not going to WonderCon now.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

IT'S ALMOST TIME BABY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
          Highly unlikely for me to attend. If a couple of my buddies come out of the woodwork and want to make a day trip, maybe... I really don't want to spend money on a Hotel with SDCC coming up.

Please take plenty of pics!
          OK but remember the thought and gesture oh and Darth the offer is out for you too. I'll be sure to check the board at least once more before I roll out on Friday so think about it and LMK.

I do have to say though, I'm very disappointed with the lack of exclusives so I don't blame you for not making the trek. Plus Marvel has bowed out and did you see the programming or shall I say lack of? So this is what SoCal/Anaheim Wondercon brings? Sheesh, at this rate, it needs to come back up. If I wasn't on vacation and my dad's B-Day, I would stayed home too.

Crazy part is ... 3 Day Badges and Saturday Badges are sold out already. It ain't right!

Comment

Thanks for the offer Ultimate Fighter.

If I were going to WonderCon, I'd stop and meet some of the most well known and hottest cosplayers.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateFighter View Post
              OK but remember the thought and gesture oh and Darth the offer is out for you too. I'll be sure to check the board at least once more before I roll out on Friday so think about it and LMK.

I do have to say though, I'm very disappointed with the lack of exclusives so I don't blame you for not making the trek. Plus Marvel has bowed out and did you see the programming or shall I say lack of? So this is what SoCal/Anaheim Wondercon brings? Sheesh, at this rate, it needs to come back up. If I wasn't on vacation and my dad's B-Day, I would stayed home too.

Crazy part is ... 3 Day Badges and Saturday Badges are sold out already. It ain't right!
              I was most disappointed with the programming, or lack thereof. Other than the Beauty and the Beast panel, there isn't much of anything else that I'd want to see. I couldn't justify spending money for gas and Hotel costs just for a few things. I can wait for San Jose's Big Wow and probably get a similar experience.

I imagine that Saturday sold out so quickly because of the people that didn't get badges for SDCC.

Iggy, I'm expecting a ton of pics from you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                Thanks for the offer Ultimate Fighter.

If I were going to WonderCon, I'd stop and meet some of the most well known and hottest cosplayers.

I'm pretty sure two of the three will be at Big Wow. I'm almost contemplating cosplaying for this show. Almost.

Comment

Please take plenty of pics!
                  BTW Sylent, as much as I love yours and Darth's pics and accounting I'm so not a picture taking guy. That's why I envy you two!

However, I'll try to take a few ... which is better than my usual NONE!

Comment

I'm pretty sure two of the three will be at Big Wow. I'm almost contemplating cosplaying for this show. Almost.
                    DO IT!!!

It would be cool if they would show up at BigWow. Valerie Perez and Riddle showed up last year for BigWow and IvyDoom Kitty was in San Jose a few weeks ago.

Being a professional cosplayer seems like a pretty cool gig.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      IT'S ALMOST TIME BABY!!!!
                      Enjoy your trip to California. I want you take a pic with Leeann Vamp because she's about 6'1" and if you are truly 7ft, then you should be towering over her.

Originally posted by UltimateFighter View Post
                      BTW Sylent, as much as I love yours and Darth's pics and accounting I'm so not a picture taking guy. That's why I envy you two!

However, I'll try to take a few ... which is better than my usual NONE!
                      We'll if you not going for quantity, please go for quality as in great cosplay.

Have fun guys! I wish I could have met up with you all.

Comment

Iggy is like 5'4"

hes a lil guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          Iggy is like 5'4"

hes a lil guy.
                          I'm actually 6'0"

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                            I'm actually 6'0"
                            Ha! GoatLantern said something similar and I looked down on him like, well... this:

Comment

Wondercon..........so much........awesome...........

Comment

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Iggy. It really is the mini-version of SDCC as it's run by the same folks. You should come out to WonderCon again, hopefully it will be in San Francisco.

Comment

Working...
                                X