No announcement yet.

Blackest Night Time Capsule™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Krona might have more to do with the creation of the Orange Power Battery.
    -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

Originally posted by superpc View Post
      well krona is a known associate of nekron and in nekron original appearance (tales of the green lantern corps way back in 1981) krona is nekron henchman of sort. i would be really surprised if krona didn't make an appearance in blackest night.
      I hope he doesn't. We have enough super powered "gods" running around in this event already.

Comment

Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
        I hope he doesn't. We have enough super powered "gods" running around in this event already.
        Same thoughts here. I don't think al of the heroes could stop both Nekron and Krona.

Comment

no body dies....
          selective black lanterns return....
          guardians get reduced.....
          hal saves d universe wid d help of sinestro....

Comment

-no more guardians

-all lanterns join to form the "lantern corps", a corps comprised of multiple rings, new ongoing series

Comment

What's the point of a time capsule if we don't "bury" the thing and find out what we thought later? lol

Comment

Yeah. This thread should have been locked before BN #1 came out.

Comment

100%= Batman
                  Batman= Uncontrollable force of nature that destroys many, many things.
                  I am a friend of Caboose

Party of Three fantasy webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Roy_flagg00 View Post
                    -no more guardians

-all lanterns join to form the "lantern corps", a corps comprised of multiple rings, new ongoing series
                    I like this idea!!

Comment

maybe some gurdians may go black lantern since scar basicly fed em up
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        At least one of them has. The one killed by Larfleeze during the Agent Orange arc.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          There are times I wonder if Scar herself is not a Black Lantern having died shortly after the Anti-monitor was turned into the Black Power Battery.

Comment

Didn't she already admit that?

Comment

The Guardians cant become Black Lanterns I dont think since they dont feel emotion. Their hearts are devoid and it seems that the only people who die in the event that become BL's are ones who feel a strong emotion.

Comment

I kind of think kilowag might die and then guy would take over the poozers. it would change the status quo in a cool way, and theres going to have to be something else for guy and kyle to do after BN ends.

Bring back the Green Lantern Corpse!

Comment

Working...
                                X