Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlight your spoilers in black font and there ya go. Also, link?
    W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 03-01-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Lol, this is considered news.

Comment

• Hmmm

now I don't know what to believe

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...#axzz41wiNf5n3

Comment

• Where did you even see the report that GL would be in BvS?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Highlight your spoilers in black font and there ya go. Also, link?

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            Where did you even see the report that GL would be in BvS?

http://screenrant.com/batman-v-super...ined/?view=all

Comment

• Uhhh...a guy posting on reddit isn't exactly the most reliable source.

Comment

• I get there being no GL in BvS, but no GL as a Justice League founder?

I don't get it, why not just push the JL part one back till they figure it out?

Comment

• Don’t Expect Green Lantern Until “Justice League – Part 2” Maybe

Comment

• I think it's a good thing they're taking their time on the next Green Lantern flick and getting it right. It's the right call to do so. I'm also glad they're admitted they didn't do right by the first Green Lantern flick, which means they're going to learn from it and put a better film out, much like Fox did with Deadpool. They saw their mistakes with Deadpool like sewing his mouth shut and then they put out an awesome product.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• This really pisses me off. I mean I don't care that Green Lantern isn't in BvS because I didn't expect him too be but no GL in the first ever live-action Justice League movie is bullshit. I know there was rumor that GL was gonna show up at the end of the first movie to warn the team about Darkseid and I would at least take that over not having him show up at all.

But the quote that really upset me was this: “the best possible place we could put Green Lantern is some introduction in Justice League 2, or barring that, a movie after.”

I mean if Green Lantern isn't even in Justice League 2 I will lose my shit. And when he says "a movie after" makes no sense because so far the only DC movie scheduled in between JL2 and GL Corps is Cyborg and it wouldn't make any sense to throw GL in that movie. All I know is that this news is very upsetting and I'm just praying it all turns out to be a ruse and Gl will show up sooner than later.
                      Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
                        This really pisses me off. I mean I don't care that Green Lantern isn't in BvS because I didn't expect him too be but no GL in the first ever live-action Justice League movie is bullshit. I know there was rumor that GL was gonna show up at the end of the first movie to warn the team about Darkseid and I would at least take that over not having him show up at all.

But the quote that really upset me was this: “the best possible place we could put Green Lantern is some introduction in Justice League 2, or barring that, a movie after.”

I mean if Green Lantern isn't even in Justice League 2 I will lose my shit. And when he says "a movie after" makes no sense because so far the only DC movie scheduled in between JL2 and GL Corps is Cyborg and it wouldn't make any sense to throw GL in that movie. All I know is that this news is very upsetting and I'm just praying it all turns out to be a ruse and Gl will show up sooner than later.

Yeah, its weird. My thinking is that these are businessmen talking and not the creative talking. Zack Snyder is probably going to hold off showing a Green Lantern for as long as possible to wash the stink off the first film, but he'll definitely utilize him because its the fn Justice League. Then again...that concept art showed everyone but GL, I think.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm just SO disappointed. Maybe if BvS ends up crappy, I'll be less disappointed, but I almost don't even want to see it in theaters if this is leading to a JL without GL. (although I'm sure I'll be less sad by the time it comes out )

Comment

• I never thought I'd see the day when Cyborg makes it to a JLA movie, but GL doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              Yeah, its weird. My thinking is that these are businessmen talking and not the creative talking. Zack Snyder is probably going to hold off showing a Green Lantern for as long as possible to wash the stink off the first film, but he'll definitely utilize him because its the fn Justice League. Then again...that concept art showed everyone but GL, I think.
                              I have a feeling Justice League 2 will go more cosmic so I guess it would make sense to introduce Hal and maybe the Corps in that movie to fight off Darkseid and his invasion. It could also make people more excited for the GLC movie the next year. So that's what I'm hoping for now and I would like them to get Taylor Kitsch for Hal and then Nate Parker for John.

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• FCKING P@SSYS

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X