The Gay Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
    It's less to do with sexual preference and more to do with being a narrow-minded prick.
    Pretty much my mindset about it.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      No problem

I have a younger brother and older half brother

Hahah I have had that happen once. A guy comes at me and is like "why you starin at my girl son."
      I responded with "I;m in no way interested in your gilr

"WHat that's supposed to mean you trying to say something about my girl?"

No it means I'm gay and hence not interested in your girl."

Oh so what you were staring at me then homo."

"No cause you aint attractive and nowhere near close to my type"

His girlfriend laughed at him and he walked away pissed....dumb fucking breeder.

Question: Why do straight guys get all pissed if you think they are attarctive but also get pissed if you don't?
      Flattery is most likely it.
      I've gotten mad when someone is staring at my bo before, like he was a HPOA.

Comment

Question: Why do straight guys get all pissed if you think they are attarctive but also get pissed if you don't?
        What borough do you live in? That might explain quite a bit. Sounds like you have a gang member problem.

Comment

I live in Queens now. I used to live in the Bronx. But I have even had that happen in the city.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I live in Queens now. I used to live in the Bronx. But I have even had that happen in the city.
            Do you have a Guido infestation where you live?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

No. Indian actually

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                Aw, now, don't be like that; you know you want to get down with your bad self.
                yea, but that would just be masturbation......

Originally posted by havik View Post
                lol tazer that's fucked up lol, seriously though i share the senitment kind of while i am all for people doing who/what makes them happy the sight of guys kissing makes me uncomfortable but i believe they have that right besides gay dudes are usually funny as hell and the coolest dudes to hang out with
                only reason I feel that way is 2 wimmen together = possible sammich..........and I got just the mayo for it!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A-Train, it's a scene from Chasing Amy where Hooper and Holden talk about being gay and turning a lesbian straight.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                      + YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A-Train, it's a scene from Chasing Amy where Hooper and Holden talk about being gay and turning a lesbian straight.
                      I just watched that a couple of days ago. I forgot how great that shit was.

Comment

Nice. Thanks DP for the brief recap. You remebered that I cant see vids at work. That was really nice man

Comment

Chasing Amy is the best movie that relates to homosexuality I've ever seen, even if it borders on "Unfortunate Implications"

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                            Yo.

only reason I feel that way is 2 wimmen together = possible sammich..........and I got just the mayo for it!

Tazer

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                              Chasing Amy is the best movie that relates to homosexuality I've ever seen, even if it borders on "Unfortunate Implications"
                              And yet homosexuals hated it upon initial release.
                              The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Yeah, because of the "Unfortunate Implications"

Comment

Working...
                                X