X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Probably a good move, with how bad word of mouth was with the first movie. I'd rather they try and do an X-Men/FF crossover movie first and then have the sequel spin out of that.
      with the way this latest movie was recieved and gained at the box office i highly doubt the xmen could even save ff hell ill go even farther to say marvel cant save ff simply because not one not two but three god awful ff films . if anything marvel should make fox a price just to obtain the ff villains and simply leave the first family on the shelf. id rather have a rebooted third ghostrider film instead of another ff remake
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• thank you jimmy kimmel

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Netflix's Marvel Series 'Luke Cage' Casts Mom to Rosario Dawson's Claire

Comment

• Holy chit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                + YouTube Video
                I was looking forward to this trailer and read reports about the footage shown and D23 and I'm a bit disappointed by this trailer because I didn't get to see the Ant-Man clip and no footage of Spider-Man.

Other than that, the trailer is amazing. I love the wide angle shot at the end where Bucky and Cap tag team on Iron man. I hate when it's a tight/close up shot where you really can't see the fighting technique.

Thumbs up!
                Darth_Primus
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by Darth_Primus; 11-25-2015, 04:54 PM.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  I was looking forward to this trailer and read reports about the footage shown and D23 and I'm a bit disappointed by this trailer because I didn't get to see the Ant-Man clip and no footage of Spider-Man.

Other than that, the trailer is amazing. I love the wide angle shot at the end where Bucky and Cap tag team on Iron man. I hate when it's a tight/close up shot where you really can't see the fighting technique.

Thumbs up!
                  i have a feeling there saving spiderman till the film is out wich i think is a smart move since they also have black panther to focus on in film. maybe its my ocd but is it me or does panthers mask look very plain?

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Every Hint and Clue Hidden in the Captain America: Civil War Trailer

i'm sorry but just going off the 1st trailer i've got to say Cap is in the wrong on this one, YES Bucky wasn't in control when he killed all those people (plus Ironman's dad) BUT he still killed them, take the boy to trail and let the evidence show he's not guilty, their/there/they'res no need to go to war over a known killer Cap

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.

Comment

• Comment

• Daredevil #1 Preview
                            Writer: Charles Soule
                            Artist: Ron Garney

Comment

• I finally got to finish Jessica Jones. Really good series overall, though like Daredevil, I feel the quality dipped after a really strong start. I didn't really mind the fight scenes because they weren't really what the show was about. I think it could have used a bit more polish overall to live up to that first episode, which was pretty amazing.

One thing I was left confused about was the continuity. Is Daredevil taking place at roughly the same time? Did all of the events of DD happen before JJ? If they take place in roughly the same area, I'd expect quite a bit more bleed over than what we got.
                              MEH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gray Lantern View Post
                                I finally got to finish Jessica Jones. Really good series overall, though like Daredevil, I feel the quality dipped after a really strong start. I didn't really mind the fight scenes because they weren't really what the show was about. I think it could have used a bit more polish overall to live up to that first episode, which was pretty amazing.

One thing I was left confused about was the continuity. Is Daredevil taking place at roughly the same time? Did all of the events of DD happen before JJ? If they take place in roughly the same area, I'd expect quite a bit more bleed over than what we got.
                                if im not mistaken i believe the term devil of hells kitchen already existed hence the convo jones had in episode 13 highlight with claire

Comment

Working...
                                X