Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many of you got the a Comic Con HAL JORDAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
    Those are LONG gone. I've sold those off to other members of the forum right after the Con last year... and I already have 3 White Sinestro's: One that I ripped out of the package to display, one to keep in the package and one to trade.

oh ok wow. you should try selling them on ebay . sell 5 a set and charge 200 or something ya know?
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I just have the Green Hal, which to me is the most important. I kinda want the red but wont jump through hoops to get it. If, a few years down the road I find one for cheap ill pick it up, but that also goes for the rest of them. They are nice but to me not necessary for my collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        oh ok wow. you should try selling them on ebay . sell 5 a set and charge 200 or something ya know?
        Too much hassle. Then, there's the listing, final value and paypal fees.

Plus, I'd rather sell the stuff to people here that didn't get a chance to visit the Con. At least I know the people here will take care of the toys.

Comment

• I got a set, my friend bought me a blue, I ended up getting 2 oranges, traded an orange for a red, then bought a yellow and a green. TBH I am quite over them (except the red) debating if I should sell my set, they are all open of course, but yeah looking for 40 a figure? Wouldnt mind selling as a set with the Wonder Con guys, if anyones interested LMK.

Ill be listing a bunch of GL stuff on the boards possibly tonight (alot of variants signed as well)

Very inclined to have board members get these items rather than ebay (wont gouge on prices either, if I am just LMK)

Comment

• I'd take them off your hands including the Wondercon set. Let me know.

Comment

• If anyone is looking to rid themselves of a set, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

I still have an arm and leg that I might be willing to part with. However, my soul has been sold so many times it really isn't worth that much anymore.

Comment

• must have red and blue one day

Comment

Working...
                X