Updated pics of my stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated pics of my stuff

At least some of it. I have more boxed up in the attic, but here are some new pics of where I'm at. As always, it's a work in progress!

First off is my shrine to all things...The Thing, in its current state. Of all the things I have picked up over the years, my favorite is my copy of the issue of Astounding Science Fiction that Campbell's story, "Who Goes There?" appeared in. Found it from a dealer in Canada and being the very first Thing appearance, it's the jewel of that collection. I also really love my Billikin model; I have one still in the box, and one complete and painted with a beautiful custom base.

My collection would never be complete without a home for Swamp Thing!

Two best things there are the Swamp Thing DCD statue (full size version), and in a green frame, a chunk of the Swamp Thing costume from the Return Of The Swamp Thing movie sequel.

Comment

The Atom has a long shelf full of stuff, but I HAD to zoom in to show you this beautiful custom my best friend made me of The Sword Of The Atom. Riding a frog with a saddle, sword, shield, the whole nine yards!

Comment

I loves me some Metal Men! My friend who is my custom hookup also made me a Doc Magnus to complete the line.

Comment

Watchmen time! Also building this by adding a custom line of Minute Men figures. Halfway there with 4 out of 8 Minutemen!

Comment

The 8th wonder of the world...Kong!!!

Favorite piece is the Mego King Kong Against The World figure playset from 1976. Very hard to find and I managed to get one with the box.

Comment

Vigilante. I have a softspot for this character, and my friend not only made me this badass custom alley for him, but customized him with four interchangeable heads! They are held into place with tiny magnets! One for masked Vig, Adrian Chase, Allan Welles, and Dave Winston! Just need a Peacemaker custom to switch between this and a Charlton display!

Comment

Ol' Moonface himself, The Spectre!

Comment

Finally my classic JSA figure line is complete! DCD and Mattel's DCUC fucked me, but I got it done through my best friend and go to guy for customs! This shelf features all 22 members of the pre-Crisis JSA, including variant costumes! He did his best work on the Mr Terrific custom, IMO.

Just so you know my JSA fan credentials are in order...golden age issues from the classic 55!

Comment

LOTR, LOST, and A Song Of Ice And Fire!

Full size Iron Throne.

Comment

Vintage Star Wars figures! Rebuilding my childhood collection, and these cases are fill with near mint, loose figures in baggies complete with nonrepro weapons.

Comment

My absolutes and some of my other hardcovers.

Comment

Breaking Bad.

Comment

Some of my Flash stuff, and the start of a Deadman display at the bottom.

Comment

Star Wars vintage 12", Doom Patrol (including customs to finish the silver age team), Friday the 13th and Bond Sideshow 1/6 scale figures.

Comment

Working...
                              X