Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIT!

My wife was gonna order mine today as a gift, but it was already gone.

;_;

Anyone get more than one that I could buy off ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
      Figure has been removed from the Toys R Us website. We can assume it's been sold out.

Darth_Andrea
      Just frakkin' great! I waited too long to pre-order one!

Guess I'll have to see if any turn up on eBay or something.

Limiting it to 2,814 pieces is teh suxor! First OFFICIAL wearable power ring prop from the movie that us ordinary folks can get our hands on, and they package it in with a ridiculously limited, Toys "Я" Us exclusive figure. Way to go, Mattel! YOU SUCK!!!
      Jack T. Chance
      Really knows where his towel is!
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 01-06-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Wow I just got my order in just in time.

Green since 1974!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
          Just frakkin' great! I waited too long to pre-order one!

Guess I'll have to see if any turn up on eBay or something.

Limiting it to 2,814 pieces is teh suxor! First OFFICIAL wearable power ring prop from the movie that us ordinary folks can get our hands on, and they package it in with a ridiculously limited, Toys "Я" Us exclusive figure. Way to go, Mattel! YOU SUCK!!!
          I bet if you pre-ordered one you'd be happy it was so exclusive.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            I bet if you pre-ordered one you'd be happy it was so exclusive.
            Not when they limited it to one per person. With the ring being included, I'd want at least 2.

The scalpers are gonna have a field day with this figure.

Comment

i wonder if only a certain number were allowed online and a few may sprinkle into the stores in a month and a half.

Comment

Doubtful since the figures are numbered. However, they might release the figure with different packaging.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Scalpers... I hope these things end up being worthless so they have to give them away.

Comment

I was able to order two - I just ordered them on different days.

I can't wait to see it, I'll tell you that much for free.

Comment

None on ebay yet.

With the GB figures I got from Matty, they were on ebay as "preorders" long before they hit the site.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        Scalpers... I hope these things end up being worthless so they have to give them away.
                        Did you think about purchasing one?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                          Did you think about purchasing one?
                          While I was mulling it over, they sold out. No biggie though. I didn't like the figure anyway and it would have been one of those things that I'd be afraid to pop open.

Comment

Originally posted by zenbird View Post
                            I was able to order two - I just ordered them on different days.

I can't wait to see it, I'll tell you that much for free.
                            Good luck getting them. I actually called to ask how the 1 per customer worked. According to the TRU rep. Its based off billing address/card. When placing my order it let me put 2 into the cart and get all the way through checkout. I called to see how it the limiting worked before I submitted an order with 2 and it get rejected later.

Comment

I wonder if those orders are rejected, if they would reopen the sales orders for those rejects.

Comment

Called TRU

I called TRU about this. I wasn't told how many of them were up for pre-sale but was told that "sometimes an item will be put on the site for pre-sale and will also be sold in stores later and not put back on the web. We do this especially when there are a limited number for sale. I suggest you check your local store near the end of February". Good news for me because I missed the pre-sale!

Comment

Working...
                                X