Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every doctor I see is a 125 lb. vegan from the land of Lilliput, that in so many words, tells me that I'm a fat slob, and that I need to change my diet and lifestyle. Yeah, like I guzzle down burgers, chilidogs and beer all day.

I saw a guy a couple of days ago, and I bet my right leg weighs more than him. Several times, he told me, "You're so tall..." like he's never seen a tall guy before, or as if I was a NBA player. I need a primary care physician that won't preach to me. According to the chart on the wall in his office, I'm "mildly obese." Good grief.

Comment

• I feel like I lost the kids (friends) in the divorce.

Comment

• We need to bring back use of the word "poppycock."

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
          We need to bring back use of the word "poppycock."
          And pish posh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            And pish posh.
            And boulder dash.

Comment

• (I'm watching the G.I. Joe cartoon from the 80's and Cobra Commander's command of English is simply beautiful.).

Comment

And Balderdash .
                FTFY

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                  FTFY
                  Ah, thanks!

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2498179

Co-founder of Cards Against Humanity sent Oregon militia 55-gallon tub of lube after other pranksters send sex toys

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Abashed! Much to my intrepid sorrow, I found my G.I. Joe DVD collection to be missing entire seasons! An error that has been corrected, I dare say, much to Amazon's pleasures of business. 'Tis a time of waiting, now, for the parcel makes its humble voyage to my place of nesting.

Comment

• Cobra Commander said "poppycock" again tonight.

I eat this shit up. LoL

Comment

• CC said "balderdash!" Last night. I laughed, which apparently put the dog on high alert since she is not used to the sound. Haha

Comment

CC said "balderdash!" Last night. I laughed, which apparently put the dog on high alert since she is not used to the sound. Haha
                            (1) That's a shame.
                            (2) My cat is jumpy and she'll occasionally shoot up from a sneeze or a sudden laugh.

Comment

• X-Files on tonight.......YEEEEAAAAAH BUDDY!

Comment

• Well, I had my second of two surgeries today to remove pre-cancerous moles. It was a ton of fun. The dude dug craters into my skin then cauterized them. The smell of burning flesh is awesome. No, really.

:/

Comment

Working...
                                X