This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ion.nai View Post
    The man makes excellent movies. They just don't fit with my personal taste. It's like starring at a painting and noting the talent but being unable to enjoy it.
    Really? That's interesting. He makes so many different types of movies. Musicals, Documentaries, Comedies, etc. I'd think there'd be something in that bunch to like.
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

I'm saying this now: MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

Comment

im uber stoked for the informant! regardless of what anyone says, damon is funny guy

Comment

Informat is going to be great, Damon is an all around great actor. I don't think it'll be as good as "Burn After Reading" though. You can't top Clooney,Pitt and the Cohens.

Comment

I'm gonna see Whiteout this weekend. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was going to be for the upcoming "The Thing" remake. It seems very similar, maybe even inspired by.

I like my old school Alien, Predator, and The Thing movies: anything that reminds me of them I gotta watch!

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Say cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Informat is going to be great, Damon is an all around great actor. I don't think it'll be as good as "Burn After Reading" though. You can't top Clooney,Pitt and the Cohens.
              The more I watch Burn after Reading, the more I like it. It seems like every Coen bros. movie is like that, they get better and better the more you absorb them.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                The more I watch Burn after Reading, the more I like it. It seems like every Coen bros. movie is like that, they get better and better the more you absorb them.

after seeing burn after reading once i was kinda let down, i love the coehn bros, but the second time around i loved it, pitt is amazing in this movie, he's so much funnier here than in true romance, which is saying alot, him getting punched in the nose is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!

he thinks it's a scwhin...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                  looking forward to this upcoming movie.

Originally posted by Willpower View Post
                  I'm gonna see Whiteout this weekend. When I first saw the trailer I thought it was going to be for the upcoming "The Thing" remake. It seems very similar, maybe even inspired by.

I like my old school Alien, Predator, and The Thing movies: anything that reminds me of them I gotta watch!

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  Those both come out this weekend. I'm gonna have to watch Whiteout, it looks like my type of movie. However 9 is the safe bet.
                  Why be safe? Whiteout it is!

Comment

I just like the look of "9", I'll see "Whiteout" as well. But even as a fan of Rucka, I've never read the story.

Comment

I just like the look of "9", I'll see "Whiteout" as well. But even as a fan of Rucka, I've never read the story.
                      I didn't even know Rucka wrote it. It's a comic he wrote? Or the screenplay?

Comment

Originally posted by ExHu-Man View Post
                        I didn't even know Rucka wrote it. It's a comic he wrote? Or the screenplay?
                        Comic. I was just about to ask if anybody's read it.

Comment

That's cool I didn't know that, either. I'll have to look it up and see what it was like.

Say cheese!

Comment

I'm saying this now: MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

We've already had a couple of great films already. So, I doubt it, but it will most likely be nominated for best picture.

Comment

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                                it will most likely be nominated for best picture.
                                And that's what matters. George will get Best Actor in a Leading Role and the movie SHOULD get Best Picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X