Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    that is quite the cast list
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

John also went out with Merayn Dethalis
      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        that is quite the cast list
        Yeah, and the plot from Enchanted. Seriously? Smurfs in modern day New York? Why would that be a good idea? And the director from Home Alone 3, Beverly Hills Chihuahua and the live-action Scooby-Doo doesn't exactly inspire hope.

Comment

Which Scooby-doo? Cause the first one was pretty good and I enjoyed Enchanted. The Bev chihuahua explains George Lopez's involvement lol.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Both Scooby-Doos with Gellar, Prince, Lillard and Cardellini. And you liked the first one? Hmmm... Didn't think that would be possible.

Comment

It wasn't as terrible as I thought it would have been and Matthew Lillard was a spot on Shaggy.

Comment

My kids LOVED the Scooby Doo movie. It's a kids movie and wasn't bad for what it was.

Comment

I agree. The second was a little wonky but so far out of all the old cartoon to movie adaptations this is def one of the better ones.

Comment

I mean, what did people expect from a Scooby Doo movie? I thought they did as good a job as could be expected. My kids loved it and I was somewhat entertained. The second one isn't as good.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Kyle is so boring, we've started talking about Scooby Doo.

I like it.

Comment

So are we saying scooby doo is the ultimate male now?

Comment

Yes LOL

Comment

Question is would the ring go to scooby doo or his stomach?

Comment

Originally posted by DrLuv2099 View Post
                                Well you cant compare other lanterns to salakk. he's just beyond awesome
                                Salakk's species is the most attractive and arousing species out there.Their own sweat is an aphrodisiac to all non-robots.Salakk has to follow by the book in order to contain his sheer sexual powers.If he did not,every female(and half the males) within a 5 mile radius would be infatuated.And by his planet's standards,he's unattractive

Comment

Working...
                                X