Artist: Brandon Petersen
    0.00%
    33.33%
    66.67%
    0.00%
    0.00%

Issue out. Poll up. Review posted.

Comment

West, you... you posted a new issue thread BEFORE me!

This issue felt weak being nothing but set-up for the confrontation with the Darkstars. Iron Heights is now in Coast City? Atomic Skull is working for the government now? And wtf is up with Guy and Arkillo still being besties? Wasn't Arkillo on a team with Kyle for a good while whereas Ark and Guy just beat the shit out of each other the one time and bonded?

I feel like the GL's turning to some folks for help makes sense. Like Orion. Going to Zod and Hector Hammond is the dumbest thing ever though.

- Ω

Comment

A space taxi with a Mother Box engine seems pretty extreme; like a nuclear-powered elevator or something.

Comment

Why wouldn't Arkillo and Guy still be good? That was ten issues ago. lol

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Yeah, I'm cool with them being drinking buddies.

Comment

It's just weird that they became THAT close so quickly. I've been in a few bar fights, I never once hung out with the assholes afterwards.

- Ω

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Best part of the issue. Guy and Arkillo have been meeting up in secrecy.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                  Best part of the issue. Guy and Arkillo have been meeting up in secrecy.
                  And I like that Arkillo eats the bottle.

Comment

Working...
                  X