Geoff Johns in trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Hollywood with guys like sly stalone say oh just forgive him it was just a bad time in his life.
    What did Stallone get accused of? I recall the story about 2 years ago with the lady claiming he and his bodyguard raped her in the 90s... but there didn't seem to be much merit to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      What did Stallone get accused of? I recall the story about 2 years ago with the lady claiming he and his bodyguard raped her in the 90s... but there didn't seem to be much merit to it.
      Im refering to his friendship with mel Gibson who left threatening voice males to his wife in like 2009 2010. Sly defended him saying he should be forgiven when promoting expendables 3. The recordings are on youtube. The Guys a pos imo
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Im refering to his friendship with mel Gibson who left threatening voice males to his wife in like 2009 2010. Sly defended him saying he should be forgiven when promoting expendables 3. The recordings are on youtube. The Guys a pos imo
        So Stallone is a bad guy because he thinks Gibson should be forgiven? Well, he's welcome to his opinion.

Comment

So Stallone is a bad guy because he thinks Gibson should be forgiven? Well, he's welcome to his opinion.
          For me and only speaking for me i think anyone that know him and stands up for him are terrible. All i can say is this listen to the messages than decide if Gibson deserves forgiveness. People wont call him a racist for what he said about jews but people will when they hear him say his wife is risking being raped by a pack of n words. He also threatened to burn his wife alive. Listen to the messages

Comment

Apparently he's demanding double pay from wb and multiple scenes in the flashpoint movie according to the Hollywood reporter. People still want to argue this guy dosent have a ego or agenda?
            He's disputing that claim and accusing WB of libel. I'm losing hope for an easy resolution as each day passes.
            https://www.cbr.com/ray-fisher-dispu...-double-offer/
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
              He's disputing that claim and accusing WB of libel. I'm losing hope for an easy resolution as each day passes.
              https://www.cbr.com/ray-fisher-dispu...-double-offer/
              Eh well i really dont know what to believe anymore. I look at it like this either he can quit or wb Should fire him for trying to get negative publicity for them and being a problem. Thats just how i feel about this guy. Jason mamoa can defend him all he wants good for him . Funny how he hasnt given any key specific details to confirm fishers claims. Mamoa also made wb a billion dollars with aquaman for wb you really think hes going to say anything and risk a good gig? Why haven't any of the film crew spoken out? You'd assume more people Would come forward since they be witnesses. Also joss is gone from wb so he needs to get over it and move on
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 09-28-2020, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• The investigation is over, and most of the blowback seems to be on Whedon. Gal Gadot confirmed that she had problems with JW during filming.

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/12/ga...ue-1234605426/
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Wb fired fisher. Good ridence to that entitled snowflake

Comment

Wb fired fisher. Good ridence to that entitled snowflake
                    He obviously had a valid grievance initially, since not only was he backed up by his cast mates, but WB took some kind of punitive action. If there is a silver lining here, hopefully Warnermedia doesn't let any more unprofessional work atmospheres develop.

As for the Hamada situation, I'm perplexed by this. Maybe there will be clarification someday, but it was weird to see Fisher apparently vindicated by WM, only to have the situation continue. Whatever is next form him, I can only hope he finds fulfillment in it.

Comment

Wb fired fisher. Good ridence to that entitled snowflake
                      It's not really "fired." He was never hired to star in anything after Justice League so there's nothing to be fired from.

The stuff about him co-starring in Flash was always just a rumor.

Comment

...If there is a silver lining here, hopefully Warnermedia doesn't let any more unprofessional work atmospheres develop...
                        They’re too busy destroying movie theaters and ensuring the death of physical media.

Comment

It's not really "fired." He was never hired to star in anything after Justice League so there's nothing to be fired from.

The stuff about him co-starring in Flash was always just a rumor.
                          Eh well now he can sit at home and powder his pussy.

Comment

He obviously had a valid grievance initially, since not only was he backed up by his cast mates, but WB took some kind of punitive action. If there is a silver lining here, hopefully Warnermedia doesn't let any more unprofessional work atmospheres develop.

As for the Hamada situation, I'm perplexed by this. Maybe there will be clarification someday, but it was weird to see Fisher apparently vindicated by WM, only to have the situation continue. Whatever is next form him, I can only hope he finds fulfillment in it.
                            Sigh dude it was investigated and they found nothing. If his castmates backed him why still work for wb and dc? Spare me because contracts people can get out of them. Why Not leave if the set was that bad? Funny how its only fisher who continues to talk about it after what a year by going on social media? Sounds to me its a winey bitch who wants to make it about race because he sucks as a actor. Lets be real fisher isnt a top actor . How many rey fisher films have you heard about and go i must see it? Hes only hurting himself where hes turning people off to see anything hes in. You have no idea how much i distane tom cruise for his bs about mental health
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 01-11-2021, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Sigh dude it was investigated and they found nothing.
                              That's not true. WM stated that there was "remedial action." They didn't elaborate, and likely never will, but something was conclusively out of place.

WM needs to learn some lessons here. They have had three stars complain about the environment on the JL set (Gadot reportedly had some kind of separate issue with Whedon) and contract difficulties with the actor who was the early face of the DCEU in Henry Cavill. If Warnermedia ever wants DC live-action properties to not be a distant second to the MCU, the need to shed the dysfunctional image.

Comment

If Warnermedia ever wants DC live-action properties to not be a distant second to the MCU, the need to shed the dysfunctional image.
                                Gal gadot also isnt leaving the role of wonder woman. If she really had issues she'd leave or take legal action yet she hasn't. I guess you missed the story how wb gave her and jenkins a huge pay day before wonder woman 84 dropped where it pissed everyone else under wb off mainly directors like Christopher nolan. Research it its really crazy. Also im not saying what they did is right if TRUE but people need to grow thick skin. Burying your head in the sand wont stop anything. You really think fines and termination will end bullying in the world? Whats next you want yo jail people for bullying as well? This entire snowflake generation needs to be melted. Look up justina Ireland . Shes a black author writing the high republic of star wars and went on a racist rant against white people on twitter saying if you dont like my politics dont buy my books also trashing white people. The people on the high republic project want to ban luke since he appeared on mandolorian. Now if a white author said what this woman said there be anarchy. Theres literally talk in the star wars community if star wars is racist. Theres also a civil war inside lucas film between Kennedy and faveru camps. Kennedy wants sjw garbage faveru wants a good product. Pablo hidalgo a lucas film employee insulted star wars theory a youtuber who beat cancer by saying emotions arent meant to be shown after star wars theory posted his tears of joy when luke was on mandalorian. How is that right? I guess if your latino doing it to a white guy its ok but god forbid if you say anything about not liking race or gender change your life is over by cancel culture
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 01-12-2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X