24 More Daze !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 More Daze !!!

24 more daze until we leave Florida for Arkansas ... Hot Springs here we come !!! We'll never move away from Arkansas again !!! Go hogs !!!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.502288,-81.490989

Cool. How ready are you to move?

Comment

Cool, brotha'! We're happy for you!

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
      "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
      "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
      "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
      *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

Unfortunately, we had to postpone the move ... We got hit with some last minute bills, then my wife's transfer with Walmart pharmacy got held back due to a hiring / transfer freeze in the company until after the holidays ... It sucks, but we'll just hafta accept it ... Life doesn't always work out as planned ... That's for sure ...

---
        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.476113,-81.419861

Comment

Sorry to hear it. All the best.

Remember...

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Thank you ... My favorite Stones song too !!!

Comment

Damn, dude. Phookin' sucks.

How's the arm?

Comment

Arms still a byte uncooperative at random times, but manageable nonetheless.

We're not happy with the delayed move, but on the bright side it gives us more time to save money.

Comment

Money savings always good.

So, do you need an operation on your back or...?

Comment

Pinched nerve ... Operations aren't my thing unless the nurses look like a topless Jessica Rabbit, of course ... lol

Comment

Yeah, I hear that! LOL.

If your arm's giving you constant trouble wouldn't it make it an option for you? Do you have medication at least?

Comment

Yes to medication ... I can draw/write with either hand, so the arms more of an annoyance than hinderance for me ... Plus, it sometimes works normally ...

---
                        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.467887,-81.437851

Comment

What makes you not want the operation?

With me, I guess it's probably the same for you, I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET.
                          I like to keep it simple.

Comment

Geez. I wish I could avoid them. I've had 9 operations (that I can think of). I'm still here. In one or two cases, I probably wouldn't be if I didn't have them. In the other cases, I'd still be here, but in much worse shape.

Comment

An operation would make me spend money that would be rather be used for beer, comics, and my other interests. My hobbies are far more important to me than my health. Drink enough beer and forget about how bad ya feel.

---
                              I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=27.467832,-81.437869

Comment

Working...
                              X