No announcement yet.

In Remembrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I come here for the people and entertainment. The IonFan threads are pretty much the best part of the forum now, the drafts are also good.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Retcon TazzMission into never having been banned.

Comment

Agreed. Make it so!
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post

But who cares? I don't come here for comic talk anyway, I don't think most of us do anymore.
          Agreed, which is kind of sad. Just wish there was a way to spark the discussion like it once was.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            But who cares? I don't come here for comic talk anyway, I don't think most of us do anymore.
            I do and I don't. I don't check in 3 or more times a day for the rapid, prolific GL discussion, but every week I read my GL comics first so I can rate and talk about them here. I also fully expect to read any GL news here first and I count on this forum if some random GL question or idea pops up that I want to run past someone.
            Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 07-22-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                Agreed, which is kind of sad. Just wish there was a way to spark the discussion like it once was.
                Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                I do and I don't. I don't check in 3 or more times a day for the rapid, prolific GL discussion, but every week I read my GL comics first so I can rate and talk about them here. I also fully expect to read any GL news here first and I count on this forum if some random GL question or idea pops up that I want to run past someone.
                I think another factor is that the comics just don't excite us as much as they used to. I rarely ever sit there after reading a comic thinking "Damn! I can't wait to see what happens next! I wonder if X Y or Z will happen?" Etc. There isn't much room for speculation or discussion about possible future events anymore.

It is sad, I agree. I'd love to have the whole forum on the edge of our collective seats waiting to see what comes next in GL (or any comic really), but I don't hold my breathe for that.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I don't think it's a coincidence that we all lost interest in talking about comics, in depth at least, not long after the 52 got under way. Once the hoopla died down and the books had to start living on their own merits? Well, we suddenly found out who just liked shooting the shit with each other here.

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar View Post
                    I don't think it's a coincidence that we all lost interest in talking about comics, in depth at least, not long after the 52 got under way. Once the hoopla died down and the books had to start living on their own merits? Well, we suddenly found out who just liked shooting the shit with each other here.
                    I'd say it happened well before that, going back to Blackest Night even. The last time I recall any serious discussion was when the other colours started to be intro'd, mainly surrounding the preliminary Orange Lantern sketches.
                    sigpic
                    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Dafuq have I been missing out on?

Comment

Where have YOU been you asshole?

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                          Dafuq have I been missing out on?
                          shit son i can ask the same thing......
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

wait tazz is back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaker View Post
                              Retcon TazzMission into never having been banned.
                              Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              shit son i can ask the same thing......

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                                In Ion's defense, he has become the forum punching bag ever since Tazz was banned, but that's due to his own fault, mostly.
                                : coughs: someone else had to take the reigns wile i was on a hiatus
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X