Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine with me. I'm sure I'll go see it, and most likely I'll enjoy it, but even so I think part of me will regret them messing with the perfect movie send-off for those characters that was Toy Story 3.

Of course, it is bumped by Cars 3, which I totally didn't need, either.

In fact, looking at the upcoming lineup, I see an AWFUL lot of sequels (Finding Dory is up before those two, Incredibles 2...the only Pixar sequel I really WANTED to see...is up AFTER all of the others), and maybe a couple original films. That makes me a bit sad...

Comment

• Yo.

wait a minnit; they did THREE Cars -films??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
        Yo.

wait a minnit; they did THREE Cars -films??

Tazer
        They've done two. A third is apparently coming up, the year before Toy Story 4.

Comment

• Legendary and Warner Bros. Pictures Announce Cinematic Franchise Uniting Godzilla, King Kong and Other Iconic Giant Monsters
          KONG: SKULL ISLAND stars Tom Hiddleston, Sam Jackson, Brie Larson, John Goodman, Tian Jing, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, John Ortiz, Shea Whigham, and Toby Kebbell. Directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts and written by Max Borenstein, John Gatins, Dan Gilroy, and Derek Connolly, KONG: SKULL ISLAND will fully immerse audiences in the mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the treacherous, primordial island. Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni will produce with Mary Parent. Alex Garcia and Eric McLeod will executive produce. Warner Bros. will distribute the film in 3D and IMAX 3D on March 10, 2017.

GODZILLA 2 will be written by Max Borenstein and directed by Gareth Edwards. Legendary is producing with Mary Parent, and Alex Garcia will executive produce. The film is set to be released by Warner Bros. on June 8, 2018.

GODZILLA VS. KONG will be released in 2020.
          Paramount Switching ‘Hansel & Gretel’ From Film To TV Series?
          Paramount is scratching a plan for a sequel to Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, the 2013 sleeper-hit action film that starred Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton. I’m hearing that plans to make a sequel have been halted — they’d set a director in Bruno Aveillan and everything–and that instead they are formulating a new plan that likely will make it a cable series through Paramount TV. Gary Sanchez will produce it.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

OH MY GOD!

didn't like the 1st one, more then likely won't like this one but still i'm gonna see it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• ^It has Casey Jones, so now it's a must-watch for me. Bebob and Rocksteady don't hurt either.

Comment

• I have to see it cuz it's Turtles but I don't think it'll be as bad as the first one because of the trailer

Comment

• Man, I used to love the cartoon BFG movie. I even have it in my DVD collection.

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Does this correspond to the comics? I read some of the four horsemen stuff in the 90s, but don't remember all these ancient mythic things. Then again, I didn't read consistently.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• F@CK YEAH!

IonFan says

Comment

• Welcome Back to Earth: Everything We Spotted in the Independence Day 2 Trailer

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X