Mr. Potato Head gets castrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Potato Head gets castrated

Well, this is some bullshit. Fuck Hasbro.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mist...163741315.html

Yea this is nothing fuck hasbro with a rusty screwdriver did you see the coca cola thing about being less white? I think black history month and mlk day should be changed since we dont wanna offend anyone. Hell lets cancel Ramadan since people find Christmas offensive
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 02-25-2021, 08:30 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Eh, if it still contains features that allow you to make it look like a male, but they just also include female features? I don't see that as all that radical, but rather just a way of marketing the toy to a wider audience without having to create two separate versions (one of which I expect sold MUCH better than the other). If they get rid of any features that aren't rigidly gender neutral altogether? Then that's just dumb, and will probably bite them in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Eh, if it still contains features that allow you to make it look like a male, but they just also include female features? I don't see that as all that radical, but rather just a way of marketing the toy to a wider audience without having to create two separate versions (one of which I expect sold MUCH better than the other). If they get rid of any features that aren't rigidly gender neutral altogether? Then that's just dumb, and will probably bite them in the butt.
        If hasbro really wanted to be gender neutral or cater to the trans weirdos they could of done it with transformers since they never use mr and mrs and with transforming people can be whatever. But dropping mr from potato head is there bs way to cave to the mob about gender pro nouns. Does dc drop woman from wonder woman to just wonder so it Wouldn't upset the trans weirdos?
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 02-25-2021, 08:49 PM.

Comment

welcome to PC

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Actually, if it has both options, you could save money and get a two-fer.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Actually, if it has both options, you could save money and get a two-fer.
              Well, yeah. That's what I think this is more about, frankly. They may be trying to score points with somebody, too (or that could just be an interpretation forced on the move), but ultimately I suspect this is more about consolidating a product line where one part has always sold MUCH better than the other, anyway. Why keep making Mr. AND Mrs. Potato Head, when you can just make one product, and appeal to both target audiences?

Comment

Why keep making Mr. AND Mrs. Potato Head, when you can just make one product, and appeal to both target audiences?
                Um because the idiotic trans community really believes gender is a option. There goal is to eliminate legitimate science of there being 2 genders that being man woman. If people can choose there gender why cant i at 36 say im 15 because in my mind and i feel im 15? Its not realistic. I can change my birthday but iill still be 36 . It dosent change when i popped out of my mom's womb in December 84
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 02-25-2021, 09:55 PM.

Comment

But for a Potato Head, gender really IS an option. I mean the toy has ALWAYS had the ability to add and remove whatever features you want. (Heck, originally, it was JUST features, wasn't it? Didn't it originally require you to supply the actual potato?) Once you take off all the features, you literally cannot tell a Mr. Potato Head from a Mrs. Potato Head. All I'm saying is that from Hasbro's perspective it may make good business sense to just combine the two into one product, even ignoring what the Trans community might think about it.

Heck, somewhere I've got a Happy Meal toy version where it was designed so that you just turn the hat and ears around, and swap out the face, to turn Mr. into Mrs.
                  Mister Ed
                  Horse of a Different Color
                  Last edited by Mister Ed; 02-25-2021, 11:10 PM.

Comment

It doesn’t hurt anything if it’s just Potato Head. People freaking out over nothing. And using “castrated” to describe this is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                      It doesn’t hurt anything if it’s just Potato Head. People freaking out over nothing. And using “castrated” to describe this is ridiculous.
                      Can you be anymore of a suckup? So we cater to feelings over facts? Im a grown man with 36 years of being a man who thinks its idiotic to allow toy companie buisnesses even government decide that mr or mrs is harmful or how a woman who transitions knows what its like to biologically think like a male and competing with having a penis. Us biological men are programed to want to nail anything and jack off because lets get real we have a crazy sex drive. I also believe men who transitions into woman dont know what its like to biologically go through pms menopause getting and being pregnant or breast feeding. Men dont have the gland women do to naturaly produce milk despite a boob job. Im a Christian i also believe government shouldnt define marriage wether its man woman man man woman woman. I dont dislike gays but I think its crazy to force churches to perform same sex marriages despite the constitution seperating the church and state. Also ask yourself this why is the definition of marriage only tied to Catholicism and Christianity but not Islam or Hinduism? Go into a mousqe tell the person who leads the service he has to perform a same sex wedding. See what happens . You call it hate suppression oppression but disagreeing isnt hate . People use words and dont know the meaning behind said words. I tell people all the time use a dictionary before using any words . I do i like being preapared For debates and arguments like this. Reading and knowledge is the best weapon anyone can have. Would you support mattel if they dropped he-man as a name to be more accepting to the weirdo's who find the words he and man offensive? Hell does masters of the universe drop the word masters so people dont link it to slavery or it somehow offends the black community ? Do we ban fudge now because gays find the word fudge as a slur to gays? Where is a line drawn? Id tell you to grow a dick and balls but youd remove or tuck them so take your time really think about it ok buffalo bill? Dont put the lotion in the bucket just put the lotion on the skin and only mutilate yourself dont be mutilating fat women for there skin after abducting them
                      TazzMission
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by TazzMission; 02-26-2021, 05:11 AM.

Comment

If it didn't matter, then why did they go to the trouble to do it? And why is it all over the news?

It mattered until they deservedly got ridiculed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                          If it didn't matter, then why did they go to the trouble to do it? And why is it all over the news?

I know right? I wonder if they will make barbie gender neutral next im betting they wont but theyll push a race swap. Even better a gender neutral muslim barbie. Id be currious to see how the muslim community reacts. As much as i want to be a dad myself im glad i dont have any kids because of all this nonsense going on about transgenders can join the opposite sexs sports wich i said on Facebook if people are ok with that why not allow intergender sports where men v women in boxing or mma and quit hiding behind transgenderisim? Transgender bathrooms or this anti white agenda with universities and now coca cola. I realize i sound ignorant and rammbling but this shit gets to me. And again im not advocating For violence but why is it a taboo to ask questions or question things? Its gotten to the point where pro transgenders and anti transgenders cant sit in a room to discuss disagreements because there mind is already made up your the transphobic asshole and its there way or the highway. We may as well be robots linked to one hive intelligence because free thinking is somehow hurtful
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 02-26-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post

I’m not saying they didn’t do it to get brownie points. I’m saying to scream and whine and say castration is unwarranted.

Comment

Stuff like that is what got Trump elected.

The next Trump will probably be much smarter than the first one, and much more successful.

Comment

Working...
                              X