This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
    hard PASS!!!!!! i liked him better when he was just now he's.............. whatever the f@ck that color is and i just don't care for it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Did anyone read this? Should I pick it up?
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
        Did anyone read this? Should I pick it up?
        Man, I missed that too. Wonder if my LCS even has a back issue. I don't even remember seeing it come out.

Comment

• I'm sure you can grab it on Ebay. Now you pretty much have to check every holiday one shot for a GL strip in it. Xmas, Halloween and now even Valentine's Day. Every year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
            I'm sure you can grab it on Ebay. Now you pretty much have to check every holiday one shot for a GL strip in it. Xmas, Halloween and now even Valentine's Day. Every year!
            Yeah, I know, but if I could pay cash, it would make me happier. I hate picking up single issues on eBay and paying $2 for s&h.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Yeah, I know, but if I could pay cash, it would make me happier. I hate picking up single issues on eBay and paying $2 for s&h.
              Especially for these big 80 PG giant type of one shots. Cover price is always 5 to 8 bucks, and you end up only getting roped into picking it up for one 8 pg strip. Two stories if you're lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                hard PASS!!!!!! i liked him better when he was just now he's.............. whatever the f@ck that color is and i just don't care for it
                I'm still not buying anything GL related until they do something with Guy.

Comment

• Justice League Odyssey #10 Variant by Lucio Parrillo

Comment

Justice League Odyssey #10 Variant by Lucio Parrillo

OH...MY...GOODNESS.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Justice League Odyssey #10 Variant by Lucio Parrillo

When did Domino become a Green Lantern?

Comment

• Yea, never been a fan of her costume, wish they'd gone with one of the designs Fabok came up with instead of Lee's.

Comment

• Jim Lee is one of the best costume designers when it comes to completely new characters. And one of the worst when it comes to redesigning existing properties. Remember Kyle's dog collar?

Comment

• What was up with Jim Lee and funky collars for everybody?

Comment

• Damn good question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                                What was up with Jim Lee and funky collars for everybody?
                                Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                                Damn good question.
                                Remember how people used to ask what was the deal with Wonder Woman always getting tied up or tying others up and decades later it came out that WM Marston was a big proponent of BDSM?

Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 06-13-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X