John is now an ULTRAVIOLET Lantern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    ...And issue #1 of JLA was reeally good. I hate the Super Friends detritus that DC still cannot step away from. But other than that, superb first issue.
    I really like the Super Friends stuff, BUT it is a weird juxtaposition when you take the elements of that cartoon, which was very light, and make it about the dark super secrets of the universe.

Comment

And now they're introducing an evil White Lantern John Stewart from another reality?

https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...702875136?s=09

Comment

Lol they can't stop can they? I don't think DC can help themselves with these trainwrecks.

Comment

I'm really not too excited about the whole direction JL is taking now. This whole "hidden mysteries of the universe" angle is making me weary, especially when it leads to things I find as stupid as the "Invisible Emotional Spectrum" or the "Still Force".

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            I'm really not too excited about the whole direction JL is taking now. This whole "hidden mysteries of the universe" angle is making me weary, especially when it leads to things I find as stupid as the "Invisible Emotional Spectrum" or the "Still Force".
            And it's so wordy! The last few issues have had more words on a page than the paperback I'm reading. I can't even keep all this deep mythology straight. They keep referring to all these people, events, and substances and I only vaguely recall them.

Comment

Yeah. Snyder's Justice League sucks.
              ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Somehow I missed the exact procedure, but John Stewart in Justice League #14 (2019) has his Green Lantern power ring now as a tattoo on his second finger of his right hand, and John stated that his biological heart is becoming a power lantern.

Okay, who's trying to restart the Ion avatar again? This was a Kyle-or-Sodam Yat-only plotline.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                  And now they're introducing an evil White Lantern John Stewart from another reality?

https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...702875136?s=09
                  In the picture the "other" John Stewart is a White Lantern. The "other" Flash looks like Godspeed from the Flash title. Wonder Woman has a cybernetic arm. These aren't "opposite" heroes, or "anti-matter universe" heroes, these might be more powerful heroes. Myziltplik is in the middle, so clearly this is his doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                    Somehow I missed the exact procedure, but John Stewart in Justice League #14 (2019) has his Green Lantern power ring now as a tattoo on his second finger of his right hand, and John stated that his biological heart is becoming a power lantern.
                    What? Like an Alpha-Lantern?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                      What? Like an Alpha-Lantern?
                      Sorta sounded like it. I also missed when this happened. I was thinking either I totally forgot something or maybe JL got ahead of an upcoming story in Odyssey.

Comment

Working...
                      X