This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
    Meanwhile, the Honor Guard ring has been pushed back again, this time to the 29th. This makes it three months late.
    Yeah, saw that, too. I was really looking forward to getting that today.

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
      Meanwhile, the Honor Guard ring has been pushed back again, this time to the 29th. This makes it three months late.
      I thought I was picking that up today, but apparently not! I usually don't mind delays because it saves money for a while, but it all comes back on me sooner or later. As it stands, I'm spending a lot of money in November.

Comment

With Allneedfulthings getting different colored plating options I'll go with them after seeing my brother's Black Lantern ring.
        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Updated the shipping for the week. only noteable change is the Honor Guard ring is now TBD. I have a feeling this might get canceled and resolicited later.

GREEN LANTERN HONOR GUARD RING PROP REPLICA (DC DIRECT) NOV090266 TBD 6/30/10

Comment

Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
            Updated the shipping for the week. only noteable change is the Honor Guard ring is now TBD. I have a feeling this might get canceled and resolicited later.

I already paid and pre-ordered my ring. I want my damn ring!!!

Comment

Just found out the ebay seller I pre-ordered my ring from ran off with the money. Awesome, just awesome.

Comment

i hope ur not serious. Gotta get that money back

Comment

Originally posted by TorchBearer2814 View Post
                  i hope ur not serious. Gotta get that money back
                  I filed a claim. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by gl2814h View Post

That thing's almost certainly canceled. Maybe they'll resurrect it when the movie comes out.
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I didn't prepay for mine so no big loss to me. If it comes out, fine. If not, I'll live.

That sucks Carbon. I've never prepaid for an item on ebay, only bought it after I knew they had it in hand. I'll take this as a lesson someone else learned for me. I hope you get your money back!

Comment

DC Dynamics GL Statue got pushed to October 13. *Grumble*
                        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

I would expect these will be bumped again. At least I hope they change the date on at least 2 of them, otherwise that will be an expensive week for me!!

DC DYNAMICS: GREEN LANTERN STATUE (DC DIRECT) FEB100309 10/13/10 9/29/10
                          GREEN LANTERN 1:2 SCALE BUST (DC DIRECT) JAN100394 10/13/10 8/25/10
                          GREEN LANTERN: GOLDEN AGE 1:6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTOR FIGURE (DC DIRECT) FEB100310 10/13/10 9/8/10
                          HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE SERIES 2: SINESTRO BUST (DC DIRECT) FEB100308 10/13/10 9/22/10

Comment

Should I be worried that the Green Lantern Honor Guard Ring Replica is no longer on the DC Direct website?

Comment

It isn't? Fuck it, I give up on this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                                I didn't prepay for mine so no big loss to me. If it comes out, fine. If not, I'll live.

That sucks Carbon. I've never prepaid for an item on ebay, only bought it after I knew they had it in hand. I'll take this as a lesson someone else learned for me. I hope you get your money back!
                                Great news, I was able to get a full refund.

Comment

Working...
                                X