Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I have zero interest in Gotham knights sadly now suicide squad kills the justice league looks wild even for being 2 years away
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• The voice actor for raiden in mk 11 stated the great bruce campbel is in the game on a live Q@A. When wb released spawn as a dlc fighter a flyer was revealed with a army of darkness ash williams trademark back in march this year. If true add him to the list of leaked files that came out December 2018. Ed boon stated mk 11 isnt finished yet. Crazy to think we got joker spawn terminator and robocop as guests. Other current rumours include pennywise from IT and dc comics deathstroke
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 09-03-2020, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          The voice actor for raiden in mk 11 stated the great bruce campbel is in the game on a live Q@A. When wb released spawn as a dlc fighter a flyer was revealed with a army of darkness ash williams trademark back in march this year. If true add him to the list of leaked files that came out December 2018. Ed boon stated mk 11 isnt finished yet. Crazy to think we got joker spawn terminator and robocop as guests. Other current rumours include pennywise from IT and dc comics deathstroke
          It’s nuts, though. I got that game as a Christmas gift, but I ended up spending the price of a full game ($65) on DLC. But if new characters are added, I’ll be a sucker and do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            It’s nuts, though. I got that game as a Christmas gift, but I ended up spending the price of a full game ($65) on DLC. But if new characters are added, I’ll be a sucker and do it again.
            Right i mean shit they got Peter weller to voice robocop and Keith David for spawn!Personaly id like to see buffy the vampire slayer as well as john wick as guests

Comment

• Anyone playing that new avengers on ps4? Thoughts and impressions?

Comment

• So far avengers on ps4 is fun. Im taking my time with it since a lot of dlc is planned with not just new characters but additional story as well wich is fantastic adds more to keep playing. A very small non spoiler by me. The story focuses on kamala khan whos a delight . The fighting mechanics are good and pretty similar to assassins creed Odyssey. My personal favorite in story to use is thor. I haven't done any of the multi player events or missions yet. The game requires a lot of grinding for resources. Spider man is a ps4 exclusive other dlc like kate bishop and clint barton were officialy announced down the line and i think not sure each character is 1 per month or every 2 months

Comment

• Well fuck me sideways ed boon the co creator of mk is trolling with dbz and finish him photos on cups with the tweet what are You trying to say? Supposedly a announcement this month i assume sep 12 since thats part duce of dc fandom

Comment

• Got a rare treat for my birthday from my father: a couple of PC demo discs from PC Gamer from the year 2000, their sleeves advertising Star Wars: Force Commander and Soldier of Fortune (other game demo listed on backs). The Force advert said I could "crush the rebellion, burn Luke's house, and torture Ewoks."

But I don't have a dated PC anymore with Windows 95/98 so I guess I'm out of luck.

I did download Episode I Racer and The Technomancer. Played the former on N64 as a kid to no end. For the latter it was very cheap and I liked ACG's review of it so I'll give it a shot. I thought about getting Ruiner but it didn't impress ACG very much and I can't say that I felt any different.

As for Division 2: finally got my Tidal Basin ten times on hard patch, so I'm never touching that again until I have a maxed character post-Warlords (assuming that's ever cheap enough to justify my money). Massive royally dropped the ball with their skyscraper mode The Summit, it has a lot of dumb issues that need a serious overhaul, and for fuck's sake they need to get their asses in gear and finish Hardcore mode, it's been in beta since goddamn forever.

Destiny 2 has gains: I started the Xenophage quest; I have Jotunn and Le Monarque; I managed to grind the Warlock and Titan Solstice armors during the last few days by playing relentlessly (setting aside yardwork and closing our pool); halfway to getting Traveler's Chosen (not like that's especially hard); and getting to work on a handful of other things before the season concludes. Hopefully this weekend I can do Prophecy and Whisper for the Eyes and maybe Zero Hour for Outbreak. And yet again I need to do the Malfeasance strike and get working on the step after that, as well as finishing the Broadsword quest.
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Ps5 announcement about price soon. Wile i think ps will deliver on exclusive games the xbox xeries s looks cool for a small system.

Comment

• Microsoft acquires ZeniMax Media, parent company of Bethesda Softworks

Jesus Christ, this is big news!
                        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          Beat me to it. But yea hopefully xbox does great exclusives. I still think sony still has the better exclusives catalogue insomniac with spider man , final fantastic, kingdom hearts . God of war ragnarok was announced. I just wish xbox would be do more. I will say i like there console design for the new system i love ps but there design can be better. I like the idea of having more room space on my table for my systems without it overcrowding. Id sell my left testicle for uncharted 5
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 09-21-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            . . . Id sell my left testicle for uncharted 5
                            Well, games are pretty expensive nowadays, especially with DLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              Well, games are pretty expensive nowadays, especially with DLC.
                              Apparently new generation games will go for$ 69.99 others will go as low as $49.99 wich would i assume are ps4 backward capable. I read a article from like gamerant or ign about it a week ago. If games go for 70 i hope they do away with all these editions that give us extra stuff wich fetch like 200 dollars . Apparently spider man miles morales will be on ps4 as well as ps5. I usually wait like 3 years to upgrade so im in no rush to drop big money because of a rush. I just got a ps4 pro last year wich im replying to you on. A few friends at church who are PlayStation all the way even say this next generation will be to expensive. And these are people who buy Japanese imports from Japan. When assassins creed origin's was revealed ubisoft offered a edition for $ 800 bucks. Sorry but 800 bucks for a game with extra perks and a resin statue no thanks. I believe there doing it again for assassins creed Valhalla this November. This whole 5 different editions bundle shit needs to stop
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 09-21-2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• ^Yeah, I think I'm out with this gen. I don't have the money or space for another system and I'm not a hardcore gamer. My XBox One is mostly for Hitman and Mortal Kombat (the latter of which I'm not even good at). That's really not enough to justify a system.

Comment

Working...
                                X