This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nobodies - A Comic By JohnnyV

Hey everyone, just got my first page of inks in for my comic - The Nobodies. Figured I'd share on here first, along with my Facebook friends. Below is a picture and synopsis of the story summary. I will be adding links to the Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and actual website when I get it finished. But just wanted to share it with all youse guys first.

The comic is going to be a six issue arc, with an actual ending! Hope you all enjoy.

Synopsis: Imagine waking up tomorrow, looking to the ones you love and seeing nothing but an empty piece of flesh. Your spouse, kids, friends, all who once showed you love, looking back with nothing but an empty stare. Now imagine billions of people losing this humanity overnight, leaving behind very few.

20 years later...

Iggy wakes up to this, with no memory of how he came to be, in Buffalo, NY of all places. The story follows Iggy as he makes his way through the world of The Nobodies. The new dangers of civilization are colder, and meaner than before. With the laws of society broken, and too little of a population to enact new ones, will Iggy be able to survive? Can he figure out the mystery of his perilous circumstance, and perhaps solve the mystery of The Nobodies?
    JohnnyV
    Pictionary Master
    Last edited by JohnnyV; 05-14-2012, 01:36 AM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

yeah... lawsuit is on the way buddy.

Comment

Haha, I have no idea why I fell in love with that name so much. But once it got in my head, I just couldn't see him as anything else but Iggy.

Comment

I demand 10%.

Comment

Brand new promo art for my upcoming comic book. My artist, Ger Curti, is pumping away at the pages. Can't wait to share more!

Comment

Have moved onto the next step of my comic. Greyscale. Work by Ariel Iacci

Comment

Needs color.
              Originally posted by fearless2814.1
              ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Yo.

since U have an "Iggy", U need to add a "Tazz" to balance it out.........

also: U gonna keep it b&w or color it? I vote for b&w personally

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                    Yo.

since U have an "Iggy", U need to add a "Tazz" to balance it out.........

also: U gonna keep it b&w or color it? I vote for b&w personally

Tazer
                    It's going to stay grayscaled. The story doesn't really need color. And if I ever find an opportunity to add a Tazz into the proceedings, I'll jump at it.

Comment

Yo.

just make sure @ the end of the story he's found beaten to death by an evil gang called the Great Lakes Crew or something (or anything similar, just as long as their initials are G.L.C.)

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

If there is a Tazz character, he's going to be anally raped by a government official, whilst dressed as a juggalo. With a tin-foiled hat on top of his head.

Comment

No, no, no... If groups or factions are going to beat Tazz down, they MUST be called "the Mad Scientists." Gotta keep it real.

Leave it black and white. It works better.
                          Sylent_Asassin
                          Black Lantern
                          Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 03-26-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                            If there is a Tazz character, he's going to be anally raped by a government official, whilst dressed as a juggalo. With a tin-foiled hat on top of his head.
                            So we're gonna call that character Atrain right
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Glad to see this comic taking shape, Johnny! I remember when it was just a script, nice to see an artist bringing the story to life.

Comment

Working...
                              X