X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Comicon 2009

THU, JULY 23 -SUN,JULY 26

Who's going to SDCC ?

Let's do a meetup possibly a dinner whatever one of the nights.
    What day works best for whoever's going?
    My thought would be maybe Thursday(Preview Night) or Friday Night.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'll be exhausted Thursday night from all the travel. But Friday we should definitely do something.

Comment

Tentatively I'm going.

Comment

Went the last 2 years and I'm a little burned out. 2010 I'll be there.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. Maybe we'll catch ya in 2010.

Comment

i'm new to this board but i'll be there.

Comment

im totally going this year, just put a date and a place were we all meet and im there

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
              Deadpool

Comment

I've gone the last 3 years, but this year depends on if I'll be employed or not. Times are tough.

Comment

I'm thinking of travelling to San Diego from Scotland to go this year. I've wanted to go to San Diego Comic Con for 10 years, and I think now could be as good a time as any to bite the bullet.

Who knows? We might get the first glimpse of the Green Lantern movie there this year.

Comment

lol, don't hold your breath on that one. But I'd be happy to meet ya if you made it.

Comment

Oh well, I'll at least hope to see something from Thor.

Do any of you guys know of good hotels that are near the convention centre?

Comment

If you can get a room, the Hard Rock Cafe is the best option.

I'll let you know in a couple of days where I'll be staying...hopefully

Comment

Sorry, I perhaps should have specified by saying good AND cheap.

Comment

Just an update. Narrowed it down to the Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center and the Westin Gaslamp Quarter, 7 and 6 blocks from the Convention Center respectively. The Westin looks nicer, but that is reflected in a steeper cost.
                            Keyser Soze
                            Alpha-Lantern
                            Last edited by Keyser Soze; 02-14-2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I don't know what has possessed me. My friend (who lives in San Diego, and will be going to Comic-Con with me) wants to do the costume thing. She'd already started organising her costume, so that kinda left me needing to get a costume too.

I will now be dressing up as Green Lantern on the Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X