Green Lantern #1 Cover by Ivan Reis & Joe Prado

Green Lantern #1 PREVIEW
    3.70%
    5.56%
    20.37%
    40.74%
    29.63%
    W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 09-02-2011, 02:10 AM.

Oh no, no, no. Really?

Comment

Not shocked at all. This makes Flashpoint: Abin Sur a bit more interesting.

Johns has got some 'splainin' to do for this to make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DougG_ATL View Post
        Not shocked at all. This makes Flashpoint: Abin Sur a bit more interesting.

Johns has got some 'splainin' to do for this to make any sense.
        how does this make the flashpoint title more interesting? (havent read it) the new series is just going to pick up where issue 67 left off.

Comment

WOW!!
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I am sorry but Geoff Johns has gone downfall. Sinestro kills more people than Jordan and yet he can have a ring? What was he possessed by Parallax the whole time? Geoff Johns supposed Mancrush on Sinestro needs to stop. I liked him better as a villain. Hopefully this will only go on for less of a year, much like Lex Luthor leading Action Comics!

Comment

Fuck this noise.
              Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                how does this make the flashpoint title more interesting? (havent read it) the new series is just going to pick up where issue 67 left off.
                Well IGN made a nice Top 10 of Retcons DC will have to do. And on their #2 spot is Blackest Night.
                Why? Take Hawkman for instance, DCnU gives him a new origin/background and starts from fresh. How can you keep Blackest Night into continuinity while Black Lantern Hawkman shouldn't even be dead (or died) in DCnU. That's just one of the many things, new reboot of Superman so Death of Superman would never took place, yet there was a Black Lantern Superman.

So it would make sense that Flashpoint has also his effect ripples into Green Lantern series. It would make sense, but that doesn't mean i have to like it.

Think the only thing we can do is sit and watch what will happen in the end of GL War + Aftermath + DCnU
                Who knows maybe it's Sinestro Green Lantern and the Hal Jordan Corps instead of the Sinestro Corps.
                In Flashpoint Hal never gets a Ring, so maybe No Hal at all?

Comment

What has happened to Geoff Johns in the last year.

It used to be, he could come up with good ideas.

Comment

I'll have my reaction on my blog later tonight on this. I'll make it as bias as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkavian View Post
                      Well IGN made a nice Top 10 of Retcons DC will have to do. And on their #2 spot is Blackest Night.
                      Why? Take Hawkman for instance, DCnU gives him a new origin/background and starts from fresh. How can you keep Blackest Night into continuinity while Black Lantern Hawkman shouldn't even be dead (or died) in DCnU. That's just one of the many things, new reboot of Superman so Death of Superman would never took place, yet there was a Black Lantern Superman.

So it would make sense that Flashpoint has also his effect ripples into Green Lantern series. It would make sense, but that doesn't mean i have to like it.

Think the only thing we can do is sit and watch what will happen in the end of GL War + Aftermath + DCnU
                      Who knows maybe it's Sinestro Green Lantern and the Hal Jordan Corps instead of the Sinestro Corps.
                      In Flashpoint Hal never gets a Ring, so maybe No Hal at all?
                      Superman of a different Earth
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        Superman of a different Earth
                        The point of DCnU is to make DC Universe more open for new readers. Adding a new Earth and different realities isn't the way to do that i think . . .

Comment

They havent yet. You said that if the DCnU would negate Death of Superman and thus negate Superman being a Black Lantern but it wont because the Black Lantern in Blackest Night is SUperman of Earth 2.

Comment

Sinestro may get a ring back but I doubt Jordan will be out of the picture.
                            Cover is just a red-herring I bet.
                            If I'm not here, you'll probably find me at one of these:
                            Genshiken.UCT | The Dugout | LO Mag

Comment

I bet it is sinestro's downfall as told by geoff

Comment

Working...
                              X