View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #23
JohnnyV
Pictionary Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
What about a Deadpool? Can I kill Tazz for beating me in biggest asshole competition of the GLC?

But seriously though dude, you write comicbooks???????? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

What kind of format do you use to write the comicbooks, I'd like to give it a go myself one day, plus me and a bunch of other people on this other forum are making comicbooks (just digital one though and exclusive to the site) and I could kind of do with some help with it.
There is no strict format for writing comic books, which is one of the great things about it. The gist you want to keep in mind is that each panel you write is not in motion, which is one of the hardest things to grasp. Your panels aren't animated, so you have to describe a scene with action that doesn't have any actual movement.

And give some freedom to your artists to explore. Nothing worse than seeing a script where the writer is all strict and demanding, instead of being open and inviting to the artist.

Love your artist

Also, be patient with your first script and hire an editor. I went through 4 re-writes before my script was anywhere ready to be published. And you won't know that because of ego; until you hire an editor who can point that stuff out.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Last edited by JohnnyV; 04-29-2013 at 08:28 PM.
JohnnyV is offline   Reply With Quote