X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
    Awesome idea for a thread.

DCSH Cyborg Superman and Black Suit superman if anyone can find these anymore.
    I found my Black suit Superman at my local Stop and Shop grocery store. They had him and Mongul. As far as I know the cyborg Superman is a Toys R Us exlusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlant78 View Post
      I found my Black suit Superman at my local Stop and Shop grocery store. They had him and Mongul. As far as I know the cyborg Superman is a Toys R Us exlusive.
      the 2up is an exlcusive as are all the 2ups (the 12 inchers)

the 6 incher was seen alot at Big Lots across the nation over the summer, hell thats where I got mine
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Well if anyone wants to pick one up for me I'll pay for everything, total cost of toy plus shipping and maybe some extra for your trouble. Let me know anyway, it would be greatly appreciated.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          Well if anyone wants to pick one up for me I'll pay for everything, total cost of toy plus shipping and maybe some extra for your trouble. Let me know anyway, it would be greatly appreciated.
          I believe Jack T Chance has a 12 incher available
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

also the 12 incher is available for order at Toys r us .com

Comment

Thanks for the correction. I took a trip to the closest Toys R Us today. Added the "2 up" version of Cyborg Supes to my collection. I have no problem grabbing a black suit Superman for ya Maverick, just send me yer address, and I'll let ya knkow what the shipping will come to.

Comment

I am suprised they still had it there but its a great figure mine is on my entertainment center

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                  I am suprised they still had it there but its a great figure mine is on my entertainment center
                  I saw it once If I knew that was what SMP would look like I would have grabbed it
                  My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                    I am looking for the offical Kyle watch that Jack T Chance posted about awhile ago
                    You mean... THIS ONE? Or do you mean the Fossil "Big Tic" version?

Either way, you JUST missed 'em, 'cause those auctions only ended within the last few days. If I'd know you were looking for it, I would've let you know about the auctions.

And yes, I DO have a 12" TRU exclusive Cyborg Superman available! Thanks for NOT taking it off my hands, Greenlant78!

But Maverick_GL, it's yours if you want it. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                      You mean... THIS ONE? Or do you mean the Fossil "Big Tic" version?

Either way, you JUST missed 'em, 'cause those auctions only ended within the last few days. If I'd know you were looking for it, I would've let you know about the auctions.

And yes, I DO have a 12" TRU exclusive Cyborg Superman available! Thanks for NOT taking it off my hands, Greenlant78!

But Maverick_GL, it's yours if you want it. PM me if you're interested.
                      I meant the first one but now I mean both DAMN you and your unending knowledge of offical GL merch
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

there was a fossil Gl watch I saw a year or so back just the classic logo. I wish i could have afforded it

Comment

I meant the first one but now I mean both DAMN you and your unending knowledge of offical GL merch
                          Actually... I saw the Kyle Rayner "Big Tic" watch at a Warner Brothers Studio Store when it was first available, probably 7-8 years ago. That watch isn't all that. In fact, it's very disappointing. It's just a Fossil "Big Tic" watch (which I've never personally liked the look of) with an absolutely tiny picture of Kyle added on at the very bottom of the face. Rather cheesy looking, actually. I've seen better watches from the Hong Kong bootleggers!

But that official DC Comics one from the mid-'90s, THAT'S the watch to have if you're a Kyle fan! It's a great looking watch! I need to take some good pictures of mine, 'cuz most of the sellers on eBay never give you a good, detailed look at it. That watch is one of the best-looking GL products I've ever seen!

I just wish I'd known you wanted one BEFORE the recent auctions ended!
                          Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                          there was a fossil GL watch I saw a year or so back just the classic logo. I wish i could have afforded it
                          You mean THIS ONE?

If so, it's absolutely fantastic! I bought one earlier this year!

But don't give up hope! They're on eBay ALL THE TIME! I got mine for well below Fossil's MSRP by using eBay to my full advantage, to find the best price!

And even if you can't find one on eBay, you can find them from other online stores. Back when I bought mine, the Warner Bros. online store still had them, albeit at the much higher MSRP.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

And if I spot those watches, I'll be sure and let you know.

In return, I ask EVERYONE to keep an eye or 2 out for a Shadowtek Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) figure from Mattel's The Batman line for me. I flat-out REFUSE to pay some scummy Left Coast scalper $30 (or more) for that figure! So, if you manage to find one AT RETAIL, pick it up and shoot me a PM. I'll gladly pay you your actual retail cost plus S&H costs if you can send one my way.
                          Jack T. Chance
                          Really knows where his towel is!
                          Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 12-24-2007, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Since me and Superlantern are already keeping our eyes pealled for two of these (one for each of us) why not make it three right Superlantern?

as long as you do the same Jack
                            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Since me and Superlantern are already keeping our eyes pealled for two of these (one for each of us) why not make it three right Superlantern?

as long as you do the same Jack
                              No problem! I'll begin looking in earnest on Wednesday (Dec. 26th), since I have the day off from work.

Comment

I'll be on the look out for everyone someone on thefwoosh siad he saw them in a NY walmart. I'm going to go look when I get off of work... I love early release looks like GL is 1 per case

Comment

Working...
                                X