Justice League New 52 finalized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice League New 52 finalized?

Can anyone say what is up with this line? I see the preorder has been taken down at several sites. For example, Ive seen two versions of WW, with and without pants. Are they back to the drawing board? I hope they don't change Hal, I think its the best version yet. Can never go wrong with a Jim Lee design!

Maybe they are working more v neck collars, onto Flash, Batman and Cyborg. Those are pretty kewl.

Comment

I hate the V neck colars. It works ok on green lantern, but it looks awfull on superman and aquaman.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by GL2873 View Post
        Can never go wrong with a Jim Lee design!
        Tell that to the Joker...

Customs- http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=7448

Comment

The Batman New52 Justice League has been out for a week or so. I didn't see it at my local comic store, so I was surprise it was listed for $24.99 on Figure of the Day. I read on Fwoosh that there's suppose be a complete set of the New52 Justice League in November that will allow collectors to get Superman a couple months before the single release.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

yeah, I read that too. I am lazy, so I will most likely wait for the box set.
            I just wanna play.
            I just wanna play a game.
            One that you've never played before.
            One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Mattel's DC Universe All Stars Wave 2 New 52 Superman Action Figure is scheduled for release new week. Is anyone going to get him?

DC Direct's New52 Justice League Green Lantern and Aquaman are due out next week too. I'll be picking those up for sure.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Wait, these are out now?? I keep asking my LCS every week for at least the past month if any have come in, and they keep telling me no and they have ordered a couple cases. I've been haunting Toys'R'Us, Target, and any other store in town waiting for these figures to come out, but all anyone can tell me is that they are delayed. Before I get arrested for loitering, can anyone tell me what is going on?

Comment

New 52 Aquaman and GL

Did the new 52 Aquaman and Green Lantern figs come out today? My LCS didn't have any but I thought today was the release date

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueLantern View Post
                    Did the new 52 Aquaman and Green Lantern figs come out today? My LCS didn't have any but I thought today was the release date
                    I haven't seen them at my LCS either.

I'll be getting the box set "scheduled" for release in October.

The DC Collectibles team also revealed a very special action figure set that will benefit DC Entertainment’s giving campaign that fights the hunger crisis in the Horn of Africa, We Can Be Heroes (www.WeCanBeHeroes.org). The set will go on sale in October 2012 and feature DC Comics – The New 52 action figures based on iconic characters including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg. DC Collectibles will release the figures individually starting with Batman in May 2012, however as an added bonus for collectors who purchase the set, they will get the Superman figure well before its individual release date in 2013. A percentage of proceeds from the action figure set will benefit We Can Be Heroes.

“We’re thrilled to be supporting We Can Be Heroes,” stated Geoff Johns, chief creative officer for DC Entertainment. “The DC Comics – The New 52 action figures have proven to be one of our most popular product lines, so we feel the new 7-pack set is a great way to raise awareness and money for such a worthwhile cause.”
                    I'm planning on getting Darkseid despite the heavy price tag. He's about 14" tall (or two Aquaman's tall according to the sculptor.)

Comment

BBTS.com has preorder available for the Justice League 7 pack for $84.99, which break down to $12.14 per figure (not including shipping).

I asked my LCS owner if I could preorder the set from him, but he said that DC Collectibles is being very friendly with their figures of late and he could not order the set. He told me that DC Collectibles are trying to build a direct clientel list.

The New 52: Darkseid Deluxe Action Figure available for preorder at BBTS.com for $74.99

Comment

My LCS only got a third of their shipment for Aquaman and Green lantern. They said DC Collectibles grossly underestimated the popularity of the line and are having to give out partial orders to meet some of the demand. Only the folks that preordered them got theirs today.

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

i got mine today! i want to wait til the nice combo pack comes out in december but it looks amazing!!!!!

ps if I get the 7 pack, would anyone want in on the flash and aquaman?!!?

Comment

id love to get flash from you for cheapish (if I dont get him by then). When does the Solo fig get released?

Comment

I saw the Hal figure at my LCS today and almost bought it but $25 just seemed to much to me. Thought now I will probably just wait for the combo pack because I much rather pay $85 instead of like $175 for all of them.
                              Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Working...
                              X