• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated.

Comment

• updated

Comment

• FLEX MENTALLO: MAN OF MUSCLE MYSTERY DELUXE HC (VERTIGO) OCT110285 2/1/12 3/28/12

SHOWCASE PRESENTS: THE SPECTRE VOL. 1 TP OCT110255 1/18/12 3/28/12

THE FLASH BY GEOFF JOHNS ONMIBUS VOL. 2 HC NOV110197 3/28/12 4/11/12

That's all I'm waiting for on this list. Don't really need the Johns Flash omnibus, but I already bought the first one.

Comment

• updated.

Comment

• I thought DC Direct would have listed the Arkham City figures in the recent shipping updates.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Updated.

Also a bit of bad news...

Please note that the following two DC Direct items will be allocated:

The BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE STATUE: BATMAN BY MIKE MIGNOLA (VARIANT) (NOV110251), scheduled to arrive in stores on March 7, will be allocated by approximately four percent.

The GREEN LANTERN HAL JORDAN VS. PARALLAX STATUE (DEC110336), scheduled to arrive in stores on March 28, will be allocated by approximately thirteen percent.

Which means not all retailers will receive the amount they ordered.

Comment

• updated.

Comment

• Whatever happened to the JSA: All-Stars trade paperback, "The Puzzle Men"? It was supposed to come out last fall, and DC's site still lists it as existing. I can't find any copies on ebay or Amazon. I ordered it at my local shop and it never came in. The only thing I can think of is that it got cancelled, as it came on the heels of a bunch of cancelled DC TPBs, like the final Doom Patrol trade.

Anyone know if this trade DID get the axe?

Comment

• Still no listing for figures.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• updated.

Comment

• updates

Comment

• updated

Comment

• Updated.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Diamond changed their retailer website and the DC newsletter has not been available until today.

Comment

• Thanks. Arkham City Series 2 delayed 3 weeks to 5/16. Bummer.

Comment

• Arkham City series 2 showed up on my invoice for next week 5/9.

Comment

Working...
                                X