• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash looks like the Guyver.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      Flash looks like the Guyver.
      He reminds me more of Space Knight Tekkaman Blade (AKA Teknoman.)

Comment

Guys....guys....guys...

That is not a Green Lantern. That is a helmetless Kamen Rider

Comment

The entire line is for the most part Bishie, Japan seems to love that, haha.

Comment

They all look like their wearing some really bad EVA inspired cosplay in superhero designs ... I swear those are the second nastiest figures I have seen outside a Todd McFarland series line.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

That Green Lantern Figure fell out of the ugly tree and hit everybranch on the way down. I guess If I was forced to buy one at gun point I would buy Wonder Woman's. Because it still looks like her,just in a Bikini that was desgined by Tony Stark.
              Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

If anyone actually cares, this week, comic shops across the country received Play Arts Kai Batman and Wonder Woman.

...and that stupid ass Bishonen Green Lantern, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                  If anyone actually cares, this week, comic shops across the country received Play Arts Kai Batman and Wonder Woman.

...and that stupid ass Bishonen Green Lantern, too.

I picked up the Kai Arts GL. It's a wonderful figure, if a bit overpriced. I can see it being a disappointment to people who specifically like Hal, because it looks like it could be Hal or Kyle.

My only criticism is that the alternate hand with the energy streak looks a bit too yellowish.
                  Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Not gonna lie, I actually love these figures!

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
                      Not gonna lie, I actually love these figures!

Aquaman looks pretty boss. Cyborg, though...reminds me of a Samus Aran Metroid figure.

Comment

As of now, Enterntainment Earth is having a Black Fridy Sale on some of the figures. Wonder Woman was $40, but I missed out.

Green Lantern is $40: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=SQ81325

Batman is also $40: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=SQ81324
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                          X